FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I think to resell these and have it be profitable/worth the time you have to buy the "Chases, con / event exclusives, will always be the limited "valuable" ones" like you said. Then, probably wait a year for the value to go up. So IMO it's not really worth it unless you can stock up on those types of pops somehow, which is really hard to do. But then there are those random pops that get vaulted and go up like Bane. Even the Teen Titans have tripled in price since I bought them for you this summer :x Still just sitting in a Toys R Us bag in my closet :smh: I'm not buying these to resell either. But I'll jump on a good deal or grab something while I'm out if I think I can use it as trade bait or if I know a NTer is looking for it :nthat:

repped. thats how i do. im not gonna go out and get something i dont personally collect just to sit on it in hopes of the price going up a year later. only select POPs (especially new/recent releases) go up in value and you usually dont know know it is. i know so many people who went after the HT Golden Freeza, Golden Bender and unmasked Twisty to flip and the most expensive ended up being Meth Heisenberg. its incremental flips with these things. i dont have time for that..

on the other side, it is nice to see that you have a common POP that you once bought a while back start to rise. i guess collectors like me have to take the good with the bad. i try to help out when i can so i usually pick up two of a POP im getting for myself to trade for another piece i need or for the guys in here.

hennessy hennessy which titans you got left?

btw anyone got these pieces i still need?

Red Skull
Thor w/ Helmet (The Dark World)
The Thing
Dark Elf
Red Chimichanga

^Cyborg, Raven, and Starfire. I picked them up for tdogg2k tdogg2k though. We just haven't got a chance to meet up yet. He's got my blue crystal Heisenberg.

Got a HUGE question if anybody can help.

Are the Pop's heads removable? Or did I just receive a defect? I bought 3 pops a few days ago, and my first 2 arrived. JJ was perfect, but Clowney came wit a Clowney head, but a JJ neck and jersey... Lol. View media item 1861121

I also got another question... U guys were mentioning pop customizers...
Who can I contact about repainting a Clowney into a Deandre Hopkins?

Got a HUGE question if anybody can help.

Are the Pop's heads removable? Or did I just receive a defect? I bought 3 pops a few days ago, and my first 2 arrived. JJ was perfect, but Clowney came wit a Clowney head, but a JJ neck and jersey... Lol.
LMAO
yea they are removable. thats hilarious though. you can return it if you want.

and as far as the other person who asked about customizers, you can try it yourself if you like. i think all you would really have to do is buff the paint off change the number and remold his arms (i think boiling water)

LMAO
yea they are removable. thats hilarious though. you can return it if you want.

and as far as the other person who asked about customizers, you can try it yourself if you like. i think all you would really have to do is buff the paint off change the number and remold his arms (i think boiling water)

If it came from the production line like that, I'd keep him, but since they are removable, I feel duped.
Just gonna contact the person and let them know...

As far as me customizing it, HELL no. Lol. I have 0 artistic ability. I need someone cold to do it.

Last edited:
funny you should say that. Funkoboss, was never an artist, or sculptor her self. she literally started just wanting to repaint some figures. turned out being easier than she thought, now she's like the #1 customizer out there

Stopped by a few Walgreens locations. Saw these up on eBay already and it kinda pissed me off. I bought as many as I could (minus black suit spidey) because I wanna help others in my area get these for retail before the resell vultures buy them up. Also if trades present themselves I'd like to meet some collectors like myself in the Chicagoland area. Soooo...

View media item 1861415
Before you guys PM me please understand I'm not looking to sell and ship these, really looking to help collectors in the Chicagoland area. It's not that I don't wanna help the national members of this thread, I just really don't have the time to ship these things.

Last edited:
Finn with Lightsaber finally shipped today from B&N. My third Funko and I think I'm addicted. I'm about to order 10 more on Amazon :lol: :smh

Stopped by a few Walgreens locations. Saw these up on eBay already and it kinda pissed me off. I bought as many as I could (minus black suit spidey) because I wanna help others in my area get these for retail before the resell vultures buy them up. Also if trades present themselves I'd like to meet some collectors like myself in the Chicagoland area. Soooo...

Before you guys PM me please understand I'm not looking to sell and ship these, really looking to help collectors in the Chicagoland area. It's not that I don't wanna help the national members of this thread, I just really don't have the time to ship these things.
That green goblin one is dope! I'm from Chicago so maybe we can make something work out.

If anyone has a Winter Soldier cap Unmasked
White/Red Ranger
Dr. doom
for sale/trade. Let me know.

I finally have 1 grail coming through i need these though.

Running out of room might let some of the same characters I have go [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Avengers 1 Thor
TASM2 Spidey
Kylo Ren

Let me know if anyone needs these

Lol and for all this time I thought this thread was about vinyl records lol.

These things are all in the wrestling thread

Are people anticipating that these will be worth some money in the future like they did with beanie babies???

I just cop cuz they are cool and throw the box away as soon as i get mines. havent copped since the comic con exclusives at hot topic but i really want the new marvel set at walgreens.i went to the website to stock locate and it said to call. i will check out 1 store today though and test my luck. and i need to cop that finn stormtrooper

Last edited:
I just cop cuz they are cool and throw the box away as soon as i get mines. havent copped since the comic con exclusives at hot topic but i really want the new marvel set at walgreens.i went to the website to stock locate and it said to call.
mine said that it means they got a shipment and it may or may not be the pops

And about how much do they cost? Would be a cool gift for some folks I know

8-12 bucks depending on where you get it from.

hot topic
barnes and nobles
Books a milillion
are the more major retailers.

Target has the Roddy piper and flair target exclusive

Back
Top Bottom