FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Not being gitd may have me not get it. And just get the regular Im not an aquaman or DC fan but im a fan of the actor

Last edited:
I also prefer the regular version. More details and colors makes the piece more attractive.

Last edited:
Not being gitd may have me not get it. And just get the regular Im not an aquaman or DC fan but im a fan of the actor
Man i thought it was GITD too. mine is on its way from pc. kind of disapointed now. not gonna "fit in" with the rest of my BVS set as well. 

It's not GITD. It's "Aqua" Aquaman
roll.gif
http://www.pop-addiction.com/produt...in-the-dark-exclusive-funko-pop-vinyl-figure/

listed as glow in the dark at a lot of places. Not sure why this sooooooo funny.

Man i thought it was GITD too. mine is on its way from pc. kind of disapointed now. not gonna "fit in" with the rest of my BVS set as well. 

http://www.pop-addiction.com/produt...in-the-dark-exclusive-funko-pop-vinyl-figure/

listed as glow in the dark at a lot of places. Not sure why this sooooooo funny.

how will it not "fit in"? none of the other BvS are GITD.. :lol:

also where are all these places you speak of? never even heard of that site you posted before. neither Hot Topic or PopCultcha had it listed as GITD and theyre alot more reputable.

really thatll deter you from getting it? IMO the "under water" variant looks much better than the common.
absolutely.
The GITD feature is cool. Without it. To me is like an unfinished product alnost. As bad as owning a proto in my personal opinion which i have no desire for. Id rather have his full details of thats the case. Reason i dont have blue rage kratos

Last edited:
how will it not "fit in"? none of the other BvS are GITD..
laugh.gif

also where are all these places you speak of? never even heard of that site you posted before. neither Hot Topic or PopCultcha had it listed as GITD and theyre alot more reputable.
i was willing to trade off the "gritty" look and feel of the aquaman that the rest of the BVS set has, for the GITD on Aquaman, but now its just a solid colored pop, which just makes it look like it was just given a coat of aqua paint and is less detailed.  This is all i meant by "not fitting in". 

If you were around when the original pics of these leaked, a long while back, you would know that it was the "general consensus" that it was a GITD figure and was referred to as such. I think that stuck with a lot of people. Not that big of a deal though homie.

This thread is becoming increasingly hostile as the resellers start to flock to pop. 

absolutely.
The GITD feature is cool. Without it. To me is like an unfinished product alnost. As bad as owning a proto in my oersonal opinion which i have no desire for. Id rather have his full details of thats the case. Reason i dont have blue rage kratos

i agree on protos, now thats an unfinished product lol. when you think about it though, why would Aquaman glow? he was made that way to represent water, hence the aqua color. honestly i think the Batman in the metal suit should glow (the eyes) and they should of also made a glow Supes (red eyes).

i was willing to trade off the "gritty" look and feel of the aquaman that the rest of the BVS set has, for the GITD on Aquaman, but now its just a solid colored pop, which just makes it look like it was just given a coat of aqua paint and is less detailed.  This is all i meant by "not fitting in". 

If you were around when the original pics of these leaked, a long while back, you would know that it was the "general consensus" that it was a GITD figure and was referred to as such. I think that stuck with a lot of people. Not that big of a deal though homie.

This thread is becoming increasingly hostile as the resellers start to flock to pop. 

those were mainly assumptions made though, it was never truly touted as GITD, since the beginning its really only ever had the HT Exclusive sticker in pics, if its a GITD it usually says so on the sticker.

i mean you ordered yours from PC didnt you? should of read that description a bit lol.

ill take him off your hands if you dont want him when he arrives.

has anyone came across a Wilson Fisk in stores yet?

Last edited:
It being gitd is a fair assumptuin tho from the color. Im pretty sure at first site majority of the consumers thought it would be

It's not GITD. It's "Aqua" Aquaman :rofl:

I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing at the fact they made an "Aqua" version of Aquaman and just painted it blue. I read somewhere it was the "Aqua" version. That's why I put it in quotes.

Was fair to assume it was GITD from it's appearance though.

Hot Cash starts today and HT has none of the new POPs i want.

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman Exclusive
Carnage
im interested in Buddy and Reverse Flash.
i dont think it was said to be GITD.[/quote

I will keep my eyes open today. We are actually going through a few states, so hopefully I'll get ya.

Aquaman not being GITD kinda makes me want to get the reg one also since Ima get the whole BvS set and it would look out of place

Here's the hot topic hot cash codes

Spend $30, Get $15 off –7KVACBZA
Spend $60, Get $30 off = HHBXXTNS
Spend $90, Get $45 off = NY2M8HA8
Spend $120, Get $60 off = 2A6BAKF3
Spend $150, Get $75 off = HGBRZPG5

Just placed a order finally got reverse flash and deathstroke got two savage hulk cause last time I order they ****** the box gonna trade one in store hopefully they have BvS WW or Aquaman

understandable.
cool, i was really hoping to use some Hot Cash i got saved up. :smh:

Hot cash? Not a chance. In gonna ebay the crap out of you!!! Just playin. I've more than likely got more hot cash then I'll use so it's going to work out perfectly. Just hope I can find them. That carnage is a jerk, always hiding.

Damn I want the Bob's Burgers set but there is no Gene. I'm only at $50 right now with the other 4. Need to get to that $60 to get $30 off. I don't need to have a HT card do I? I can just enter that code at checkout? Not sure how this hot cash thing works.

Hot cash? Not a chance. In gonna ebay the crap out of you!!! Just playin. I've more than likely got more hot cash then I'll use so it's going to work out perfectly. Just hope I can find them. That carnage is a jerk, always hiding.

lol i have another two weeks before my local HT reopens, all im saying is they better have all the new **** when they open back up or ima be upset.

Wished HT had the new marvel set

Walgreens "Exclusives" bro.

Damn I want the Bob's Burgers set but there is no Gene. I'm only at $50 right now with the other 4. Need to get to that $60 to get $30 off. I don't need to have a HT card do I? I can just enter that code at checkout? Not sure how this hot cash thing works.
just grab a rando and return it in store for gene when u get him

Back
Top Bottom