FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Dam homie I stay losing! Just 6 common alien pops [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Damn bro sorry to hear that. Real bummer. Try ordering in mass from Boxlunchgifts.com

Considering they are still somewhat new and expanding chances are you'll get a Chase of some sort from the Chase available pops...

Damn bro sorry to hear that. Real bummer. Try ordering in mass from Boxlunchgifts.com

Considering they are still somewhat new and expanding chances are you'll get a Chase of some sort from the Chase available pops...

Thanks but I'm done. I just have the worst luck.

Thanks but I'm done. I just have the worst luck.

I had the same thing happen with the green goblin man. You'll come up on something else later. Let the karma roll around.

Just opened my MCC yesterday, I am extremely pleased. Love how funko is doing action poses with clear stands gives the character more personality. On yo women of power, changed shirt size so the GF can have I'm excited for this POP.

My chase snaggletooth nearly worth the cost of three boxes, I say the pop that comes in the boxes makes up the cost often times, specially when you land the variant....I'm like 8 boxes in...lol I just don't know what to
Do with the boxes anymore..

Also....thoughts...bout to drop the GUAP on this...looks amazing

View media item 2005317

What's a GUAP? $150?

Real talk: I finished my X-Men collection but I'm seeing this Gambit and Rogue floating on the net.

Looks like custom. Any info?

What's a GUAP? $150?

Real talk: I finished my X-Men collection but I'm seeing this Gambit and Rogue floating on the net.

Looks like custom. Any info?

180$ bruh....

It looks fantastic, specially painted, thing is I don't display my pops :lol: so I don't know how ransoms this piece would be...but is beautiful

When you guys take them out the box, do you guys save the box?

Or you just display them with the box?

My wife refuse to take her collections out the box.

When you guys take them out the box, do you guys save the box?

Or you just display them with the box?

My wife refuse to take her collections out the box.

My whole collection is OOB but i save the boxes & inserts just in case i ever want to sell or have to move them.

Ihave mine in boxes until I make my display shelf. I plan to keep the boxes because I live in an apartment and plan to buy a house in the future, so it would be easier to pack without damaging them. Same with my more expensive figures. I display everything I have OOB pretty much.

other than it being easier to stack my POPs since I can't properly display them all, I look at the boxes as art. not many figures now a days come with dope packaging like this to just throw the boxes out. plus if I ever decide to trade one it'll be easier to movie with its box.

speaking of boxes.. anyone have a box for Iron Spider? it doesn't even need the sticker, mine has the Walgreens sticker but the box is destroyed..

MCC scheduled to arrive Tuesday!! can't wait!! hopefully we aren't spoiler free in here before then!

also where are the DCTV spoilers?!

Last edited:
my mcc box came Saturday by my surprise.

yea Spoiler tags in place til Tuesday.

This was the last box on my 1 year subscription. im thinking i may cancel it. then just start over so i can go back and get a 2nd civil war box.

Back
Top Bottom