FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I ordered two by accident, received the first box the 21st then yesterday box 2 came. Idk why the boxes didnt come at the same time. I wish there were variety of shirts would've been nice.

Last edited:
MCC box will probably be here on Monday. I already k ow what's inside since I'm hella impatient lol

Also don't have them here to snap pics but picked up GITD La Muerte and remembrance Manolo for $140 for the set.

La Muerte is for the GF as part of her bday present. Not till June but ended up getting it for a decent deal so yeah. Ran some new numbers on my collection

View media item 2006485
View media item 2006487
Doom tho :smokin

How do you cancel Legion of Collectors DC box? Forgot to cancel after getting the Batman pop. Couldn't find it on the website.

Ah just noticed Subscription edits are on hold.... I'll check back a week from Monday to see if I can cancel it

Last edited:
How do you cancel Legion of Collectors DC box? Forgot to cancel after getting the Batman pop. Couldn't find it on the website.

Ah just noticed Subscription edits are on hold.... I'll check back a week from Monday to see if I can cancel it

Once the box closes you could turn auto renew off.

I didn't know they had the Gotham Pop Series...

I just brought the whole set 
laugh.gif

thats the unmasked.
Battle damage was target exclusive

You right. I got that confused for the unmasked.

My bad :lol:

If you can't find it, I can see if there's one at my Target. PM me we can work it out.

I have to go out there tomorrow.

Last edited:
Anybody need battle damaged crossbones. My target actually has one. I can scoop an extra.

I scooped up an extra, down to trade for CW iron man or falcon

Last edited:
If anyone is in the Seattle Area, there is a store on the lower level of the Pike St Market that has hundreds of different POPS. I woud have taken a picture but my phone was dying.

I saw some MArvels.

Freddy Krueger, Jason, Chucky.

And some others.

If anyone is in the Seattle Area, there is a store on the lower level of the Pike St Market that has hundreds of different POPS. I woud have taken a picture but my phone was dying.

I saw some MArvels.

Freddy Krueger, Jason, Chucky.

And some others.

Did they by chance have any miscellaneous exclusives and older/less common ones out was it all the current commons? Regardless good looking out.

Also, PX Bloody Biker Daryl Dixon is available on Dorkside Toys. I waited to post the link until I could verify it was actually the bloody variant, which it is. $14.99 before shippin. Got to me in quacktastick shape.

EDIT: HERE'S THE COREECT LINK. MY BAD: http://www.dorksidetoys.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=FKWD37062

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom