FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

View media item 2007579

mainly looking to trade.

ISO

in order of priority.

Thor W/ Helmet (The Dark World)
The Thing (Colored)
Superhero Stan Lee (Grey Suit)

looking to do a 1 for 1 for Rey for either Thor or The Thing..

Last edited:
You live in Idaho or something? How does one just "find Jax at a local Walgreens" in 2016 :wow: :pimp:

Just saw a Nick Fury yesterday at Walgreens with a demolished box. Not really a fan of the pop so I didn't grab it. Walgreens still has hidden gems.

Just saw a Nick Fury yesterday at Walgreens with a demolished box. Not really a fan of the pop so I didn't grab it. Walgreens still has hidden gems.

How demolished was said box? I actually am in need of one and have been told I work miracles with busted boxes. Would love to at least have the box and insert of possible.

Yea different places different pops still hanging around.
hell Ive yet to find a Cobra commander locally. people tell me they see them all the time.
months ago before i knew the value of a lot of pops i would see them randomly. go home check out people iso paying over 20 go back a few days later and it's gone.

Anybody has the Teen Titan set?

I am really interested. Just not willing to pay $80 for a whole set...

Help me out.

Yooooo props on that bloody Daryl Oop....one more added to my set of bloody TWD variants!....need to find my holy grail TWD Grail, beheaded Hershel.

Was able to get a sorting hat Harry at B&N by my work for my girls birthday coming up. Now if only I could find a Neville also

Did anyone get a shipping confirmation email for the flocked Sesame Street pops from B&N? I had a reverse charge showing when I looked at my web banking this morning. I called them up and they said my order appears to be good to go and is processing waiting to ship. I didn't get a cancellation email but it seems weird that I had a reverse charge.

decided ima sell all my inserts and boxes.

fools buying rare pop boxes for 20-30. Saw one sell for 50.

If i can make all my initial pop money back by selling just the boxes. f it. why not

and oob will still always sale too.

Back
Top Bottom