FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Can anybody vouch for fugitivetoys?

See some things I want
They are legit, they have a booth at pretty much all of the major cons. Came across them the first time I went to Fan Expo in Toronto (3-4 years ago), their prices were very fair back then and they had the most selection, they charge way too much for exclusives now, but they did have a good Black Friday sale for locals where they opened up the warehouse (in the bay area) to the public and there were many rare/exclusives to be had. Aside from that, I find their regular online prices to be a bit much.

Almost completed my Civil War collection this weekend, just missing the MCC box and Agent 13 who I was gonna pass on at first, but now I'm collecting the whole set, I have to get her. Crossed the border to pickup a bunch of pops I had ordered online (with Hot Cash and other assorted promo codes) and lucked out on the Walgreens and Walmart Black Panther in Buffalo, NY 
pimp.gif
, never had any luck finding Walgreens or Walmart exclusives prior to this.

Condensed my superhero collection. Was going to get rid of the Walgreens 4 pack but I just started watching the animated Spider-Man on Netflix and after seeing Taskmaster and Iron Spider in action I decided I needed to keep them. Really need a 2099 Spider-Man, Venom, and Carnage if anyone has those.

View media item 2008794
So that is my superhero shelf and I have my GoT shelf above with a few BB pops sprinkled in. Will post pics later when it's complete but I have a really cool new set up.

The following is FS/FT before going on eBay. LMK if you're interested in any of these. The BvS collection will be sold as a set with both exclusive 2 packs and Aquaman included; no Armored Batman. I will not split it up aside from the extra Knightmare Batman I have. The extra GITD 2 pack has been spoken for and I'm keeping the Walgreens set and GITD Anti-venom. Everything else has to go. Prices and ISO below.

View media item 2008800
Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Knightmare Batman, Superman Soldier, Aqua Aquaman, Metallic 2 pack, and GITD 2 pack - $140 shipped for all 11 pops
Grey Alien, Robb Stark, GITD Jesse Pinkman - $21 shipped each
Knightmare Batman, Green Goblin - $14 shipped each
Not pictured CW pops: Action Pose Captain America, Iron Man, Black Panther - $12 shipped each

ISO:
Joffrey Baratheon, Renly Baratheon, White Walker (Glow in the Dark), Ygritte, Ant-Man (Unmasked), Carnage, Deep Space Suit (Iron Man 3), Iron Patriot (Iron Man 3), Spider-Man (Miles Morales), Spider-Man (The Amazing Spider-Man 2), Spider-Man 2099, Venom, The Notorious B.I.G., Carmelo Anthony ,
Full list here: http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/wantlist/kjbaron89/IOKIM7VJPP1RHTCX/

Last edited:
I have a 2099 spiderman I may part with :smokin

I got my shipping confirm from B&N for my flocked Sesame Street pops today as well. Weird tho I got 3 emails, 1 for each pop (Bert, Ernie and Elmo) Don't know what that was about. Also I still haven't been charged either lol I paid via paypal but it hasn't gone through there yet. Strange.

That Armored Batman is hard to find from the Batman vs. Superman. I still can't find it 
laugh.gif

That Armored Batman is hard to find from the Batman vs. Superman. I still can't find it :lol:

It was exclusive to Legion of Collectors box. Best bet is to order the new box which lets you buy the old box. You can pretty much sell off the dorbz and the tee in the first box for the cheap to offset the value. Cheapest way to go cuz you'll spend about $60 and get 2 boxes vs paying about $50 for the armored batman alone.

Never tried pre-ordering from gamestop, and I typically don't do business with them but is there a specific way to do so. Was looking to pre-order the new Rey with x-wing helmet and don't see it on the site yet, do I need some type of product number if going in store or are the employees usually pretty knowledgeable about this kinds of things?

Never tried pre-ordering from gamestop, and I typically don't do business with them but is there a specific way to do so. Was looking to pre-order the new Rey with x-wing helmet and don't see it on the site yet, do I need some type of product number if going in store or are the employees usually pretty knowledgeable about this kinds of things?

You need to pre-order in store. Here's the numbers for the upcoming pops. It's a $5 per pop deposit. Just give them the 6 digit ID number that begins 12 and it'll come up in their system.

View media item 2008929

Last edited:
Yeah you just ask, if they dont know what youre talking about you can look at their screen and point out the ones you want

---------

Im not sure if I want the Walmart Black Panther...The glitter looks like its barely noticeable ...Anyone care to differ?

Yeah you just ask, if they dont know what youre talking about you can look at their screen and point out the ones you want

---------

Im not sure if I want the Walmart Black Panther...The glitter looks like its barely noticeable ...Anyone care to differ?

It's barely noticeable. It actually makes the pop seem more matte than glittery. Look at my pick above and you can compare the glitter BP to unmasked BP. I should really just post all 3 side by side later since the question has been asked a few times. The glitter is nothing at all like the glitter on the Jon Snow Beyond The Wall (which is dope). It really just looks like the glitter BP is made of a very fine black sandpaper. It's still better than the regular one but may not be worth hunting for if you don't care about exclusiveness.

Last edited:
I wish I would've picked up that joker two pack for the low when people were selling it on facebook for $40 shipped.

need to slim down the collection as well, last things I'm looking for are dany/drogon and peter parker.

It's barely noticeable. It actually makes the pop seem more matte than glittery. Look at my pick above and you can compare the glitter BP to unmasked BP. I should really just post all 3 side by side later since the question has been asked a few times. The glitter is nothing at all like the glitter on the Jon Snow Beyond The Wall (which is dope). It really just looks like the glitter BP is made of a very fine black sandpaper. It's still better than the regular one but may not be worth hunting for if you don't care about exclusiveness.

Oh Thanks.... Didnt even notice it as the exclusive in your pic.... Going to pass as I think Funko didnt go a good job

You need to pre-order in store. Here's the numbers for the upcoming pops. It's a $5 per pop deposit. Just give them the 6 digit ID number that begins 12 and it'll come up in their system.

if you pre-order are you guaranteed the pop? like does the store get the inventory based on the pre-orders?

yeah dude the glitter panther isn't as good as should've been. that being said, still cool for $8.77 or whatever, ended up being cheaper than me copping a regular black panther from somewhere else. not an unmasked pop fan so I passed on walgreens

I have a 2099 spiderman I may part with :smokin

I got my shipping confirm from B&N for my flocked Sesame Street pops today as well. Weird tho I got 3 emails, 1 for each pop (Bert, Ernie and Elmo) Don't know what that was about. Also I still haven't been charged either lol I paid via paypal but it hasn't gone through there yet. Strange.

Looking to trade or sell?

View media item 2008800
ISO:
Iron Patriot (Iron Man 3)

i may consider trading him for GITD Anti-Venom..

just got my MCC box.. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

might be my favorite..

The Anti-venom is not FS/FT. Decided to keep him. Sorry.

Last edited:

if you pre-order are you guaranteed the pop? like does the store get the inventory based on the pre-orders?

Yep.

The more people pre order the more that store will receive.

Did they by chance have any miscellaneous exclusives and older/less common ones out was it all the current commons? Regardless good looking out.
Man I have NO idea. Sorry. I just look at those things as stuffed animals. They all look the same to me. Sorry man

You from out that way?

They shipped mines...
Remote or Proximity?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom