FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

would you happen to have an extra box? still need to replace mine, even if it doesnt have a sticker.
i have GG if you need him PM me.
No more Iron Spideys left, but I'll sell you my box? I'm OOB. And it does have the Walgreens sticker. I don't remember the exact condition, its pretty good but it was from Walgreens, so you know how that goes. I'll check when I get home.

Think the amount of Freddy's was 2800 or so. Bit the bullet added a second Freddy to the collection.

Last edited:
Went to Walgreens on my lunch break looking for the new Star Wars set and had no luck.

Found a Black Panther and Deadpool if anyone is interested.

This was my first time ordering from the Funko shop. How's the packaging from them? Is it better than Barnes and Nobles? 
roll.gif

That Armored Batman is hard to find from the Batman vs. Superman. I still can't find it :lol:

I ordered the box and can reorder another for u if u want. Lemme know if you're interested, I'm down to help out.

Edit: I could be wrong but I emailed their support because I'm sure I saw the option somewhere.

Last edited:
I ordered the box and can reorder another for u if u want. Lemme know if you're interested, I'm down to help out.

Edit: I could be wrong but I emailed their support because I'm sure I saw the option somewhere.

You can only do it after your order completes.

So apologies in advance if I didn't get to anyone either on the forum or in PM's, I decided to stay away until I got my MCC box and I did today which, in my opinion, was a little disappointing but still cool overall.

Yooooo props on that bloody Daryl Oop....one more added to my set of bloody TWD variants!....need to find my holy grail TWD Grail, beheaded Hershel.

I've been on the hunt for him as well but haven't had much luck finding him at a decent price. That's the real headache. It'll happen though. I was patient and got a fantastic deal on Carl and actually got Maggie on Gemini for I believe $12.99 or $14.99. Now I need to work on Michonne and Carol. Me and the wifey are trying our hand at making a bloody Morgan custom. This could be awesome. But probably not.

Repped!!! :nthat:

Copped!!! :pimp:

Glad you got one. I did a double take when I saw him buried in the WD pops page they had. It was so random since he's a little bit an older previews exclusive.

Man I have NO idea. Sorry. I just look at those things as stuffed animals. They all look the same to me. Sorry man

You from out that way?

[rule]
Remote or Proximity?

I'm not, but I know a few people out by that way. If they did have anything a little harder to find, I was just gonna see if they could grab me a few. Regardless, thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated.

I have a 2099 spiderman I may part with :smokin

I got my shipping confirm from B&N for my flocked Sesame Street pops today as well. Weird tho I got 3 emails, 1 for each pop (Bert, Ernie and Elmo) Don't know what that was about. Also I still haven't been charged either lol I paid via paypal but it hasn't gone through there yet. Strange.

I don't know about the charge situation, but if it was like my situation, they shipped each pop you ordered separately. I have no idea why because I'm almost certain they all came from the same place. I even accidentally ordered a second Bert, and they even shipped him separately. And be ready because they may be obliterated, either due to terrible shipping or a complete lack of care in QC at Funko. My Big Bird and Ernie both had heavy box damage and every character had issues. Elmo was super dirty but we were able to get just about all of it out and the rest had terrible flocked covering issues somewhere. We were also able to fix most of that as well by just messing with them a lot. I hope you don't have those issues because they really are great pieces to have. Sucks, first time I got a bad shipment from them.

This was my first time ordering from the Funko shop. How's the packaging from them? Is it better than Barnes and Nobles? :rofl:
Man when I got the box it was semi crushed and I was scared to open it but they put the pop in a smaller box(which is enough to fit the pop but not ruin it) and it's surrounded by air bags. I've seen people get the pop from Barnes and Nobles and man it's bad. They put them in a big box with no protection at all lol

Last edited:
So the ONE Pop line that I would get every figure from is an Asia exclusive. Figures smh.

*edit Well second, I'm getting every TMNT lol

Last edited:
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Hoping my cousins in the Philippines can help me out [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I feel like these don't look as good as the original concept art.

I actually have a Thailand and phillipeans plug so I may be able to get my hands on these. (the shipping to the US won't really be worth it though)

but more than likely Popcultcha will get these too.

if they don't i'm actually not mad. sort of a big slap in the facce but at the same time I like the fact asia is finally getting something exclusive (if it stays exculsive) when I went there 2 months ago they had almost nothing good.

B&N shipping makes zero sense. I had two orders each for 3 Elmo, 3 Bert, and 3 Ernie. I received 9 separate shipping confirmation emails and from my count they still haven't shipped one of the Ernies :x :smh:

PM'd

i was just about to post the SF POPs. a bit disappointed that there is no Bison, Dhalsim, Akuma and Guile.

i also dotn believe that these are asia exclusives, no way. too much money left on the table for Funko to not make this a general release.

Idk if you guys are aware but Toy Wars has the Masked Captain Marvel GTS Exclusive up for pre order.

http://toywars.com/collections/preo...lusive-captain-marvel-masked-pop-vinyl-figure

this is my referral link if anyone wants to use it on their purchase. you can also get 10% off.
http://toywars.com?rfsn=236242.ae96c

Guile and Bison were part of the concept art so they may be wave 2

View media item 2011451
I want Guile, el Fuerte and Sagat.

yea I was aware of that. just figured they would release the main 8-12 together in the first wave.

Ryu
Ken
E Honda
Dhalsim
Blanka
Chun Ali
Vega
Guile
Sagar
Bison
Zangief
Balrog

either way I'm in for some if they aren't too hard to get.

Back
Top Bottom