FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

It just hit me. I was like man these new ones are way more detailed. My troy polamalu doesn't even have the stripes on his sleeves, never could put my finger on what it was even as obvious as it is :lol:

Glad you got him. It looks like you got that Michonne 3-pack that was a preiview exclusive hiding out there, that's awesome. I've been looking everywhere for that, by chance did you find it somewhere or have you had it for awhile?
Booth at a local mall that has nothing but Pops. Bought it for $40, which was a steal compared to how high his others were.

saw them and couldn't pass them up. regret selling my flocked Snuffy now [emoji]128546[/emoji].. debating getting them all and surprising my goddaughter with them. waiting on the OK from my cousin to see if I can give them to her. she's only gonna be 3 but she's gonna flip over Elmo!

View media item 2012432

Aside from a little glue around the eyes/nose/mouth the flocked areas are perfectly fine. Did you order online? If you need a flawless set you know I got you man. Just lmk. I have 6 sets.

Yeah I ordered online, but they were good to me when I called. Besides the flocked stuff that was mostly fixed, Ernie and Big Bird had some box damage and when I called, they were great and have me a partial refund. Thanks for looking out on the perfect set hookup, but I'm good. It's just for me and the wifey and after the credit I'm cool with it. Get those to someone who really is crazy about perfect pops. Really do appreciate it though.

Booth at a local mall that has nothing but Pops. Bought it for $40, which was a steal compared to how high his others were.

Holy ocean that's a heck of a deal! If they ever have anymore, let me know. Great find, glad you got it.

Kohls was actually the very first place i ever saw pops. Theyve had pops forever. Back in july they were clearancing out all the turtle pops fpr like 6 bucks.

Their website still has variety also

GITD Night King back up on PC. Just ordered 24 came out to about $15 shipped a piece. Gonna sit on em until Christmas time.

GITD Night King back up on PC. Just ordered 24 came out to about $15 shipped a piece. Gonna sit on em until Christmas time.

:wow:

It will be hard passing them off without the sticker though. 24 may have been a bit much

gotta agree a bit there. at least not for the market price right now, although he said he was sitting on them until Christmas. Stickers are just as important as box condition to some..

we need some more Marvel POPs. cant wait for Skye to go on pre order.

Last edited:
I have zero doubts of being able to sell all of them for $40-50 come Christmas time.

Stickers don't matter as much as you'd think. I've had no problems selling other exclusives from PC for the same price as their stickered counterparts. For every person that cares about the sticker, there's ten more that don't. It may be hard to believe if you're one of the ones who do care about stickers but trust me, in my experience it's a non-factor. Plus, this still has the GITD sticker on it.

This is really the only GoT pop that was rare in the new wave. A lot of GS didn't get him, the ones that did only got a couple and no restocks back then or in the future. First batch on PC sold out within hours. I believe this will sell out by the end of the day and then there are likely no more that will release.

Most recent ebay auctions ending at $30 already. Wait until this season of GoT is over once he's had some more screen time. Think of all the new show watchers and/or new pop collectors that will have missed out on him (because he's long gone now) and will want him as their first GITD GoT pop (there are only 2 GITD GoT pops out of the 59 GoT pops out).

If you are going to flip to pops you have to buy a quantity that's worth it. I believe this will be worth it.

Let's do the math... I will even include eBay and shipping fees to give a raw picture here. Although I will not sell all of them through ebay.

24 GITD Night King from PC = $376.08 shipped = $15.67 a piece

$30 ebay sale - $5 fees - $5 shipping = $20 ---> x 24 = $480 ---> $103.92 profit

$40 ebay sale - $7 fees - $5 shipping = $28 ---> x 24 = $672 ---> $295.92 profit

$50 ebay sale - $9 fees - $5 shipping = $36 ---> x 24 = $864 ---> $487.92 profit

If they sell for $30, hey I made $100 but it was probably a bust. Sell for $40, almost 100% ROI. Sell for $50 would be an ideal scenario but probably won't happen for all of them.

Ultimately, I will not end up losing any money here. I'm incurring almost zero risk and stand a good chance of a 100% ROI. This purchase was pretty much made with the money I just got from selling all my extra pops, so it's not like I have any money I need tied up. Probably start selling around Black Friday depending on the what the pop is going for the rest of the year.

I'm not really advocating flipping here, like I've mentioned in the past there are few instances when it's actually worth it. I've had some success lately and I'm just speculating this will be worth it as well. And before I get hated on, remember I do actually unbox and display my own personal collection.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom