FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Bummer no Guile off the start. But these will be gotten no matter how I have to. Doesn't mean I'll like it, but it is what it is. Maybe the second wave will be here in the States? Its cool for Asia, I will say that. I can't be mad about it, it just is what it is.

So this morning on the way to work I got on a local radio station (KROQ los angeles) and won some tix to advance screening of Civil War next Wednesday :smile: :smokin So as I was thinking what to wear i was like wait I just got the MCC box haha. Gonna take my cap and iron man pops in case some celebs decide to show up lol

also finally we gettin some R A I D E R S funko pops in wave 3 :smokin

So this morning on the way to work I got on a local radio station (KROQ los angeles) and won some tix to advance screening of Civil War next Wednesday :smile: :smokin So as I was thinking what to wear i was like wait I just got the MCC box haha. Gonna take my cap and iron man pops in case some celebs decide to show up lol

also finally we gettin some R A I D E R S funko pops in wave 3 :smokin

Dam congrats I already have my tickets ready for friday morning 4dx showing at la live. Can't wait

Recent pickups
View media item 2011851Wife copped GS Cap while she was on a trip.
Surprisingly, found Stone Cold at Walmart.
Copped a Hoth Chewie, been a minute since I seen one in store.
And copped the Harry Potter joint for trade bait.

Thanks to the homie that posted the Bloody Darryl link!!! :nthat:

nerd.gif

Recent pickups
View media item 2011851Wife copped GS Cap while she was on a trip.
Surprisingly, found Stone Cold at Walmart.
Copped a Hoth Chewie, been a minute since I seen one in store.
And copped the Harry Potter joint for trade bait.

Thanks to the homie that posted the Bloody Darryl link!!! :nthat:

Glad you got him. It looks like you got that Michonne 3-pack that was a preiview exclusive hiding out there, that's awesome. I've been looking everywhere for that, by chance did you find it somewhere or have you had it for awhile?

First batch came in flawless. There is still hope for B&N shipping :rofl:

View media item 2011997
Also got lucky with the Chase "Angry" Ernie :pimp:

How did the flocked areas look? Any issues? The hands on a few of mine were brutal. Also around Big Bird's right eye as well, but I was able to fix most issues.

Aside from a little glue around the eyes/nose/mouth the flocked areas are perfectly fine. Did you order online? If you need a flawless set you know I got you man. Just lmk. I have 6 sets.

as much as I love flocked im passing on this set myself. I do want the big bird though. just huge child hood memories with my talking big bird i had when i was like 4. (ahh the 80s!!

Yeah that Antonio Brown has to be bought because of the haircut :lol:

Cam is ehhhh. But I'll buy it because that's my guy.

Back
Top Bottom