FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

those are pretty wide out there in all honesty.
they're going pretty cheap about 20 each if you can find them on the FB groups or even ebay
Yeah I don't have a facebook.  Cheapest I found for the set is 119 including shipping 
indifferent.gif

Poppriceguide's site works well mobile now. so if your evver hunting and u see something you haven't seen or dont know it's value just check it out.

Hot topic's exclusives aren't really worth a lot until a lot of months later. If you plan to sit on them than you'll be good.

just keep searching for that titans set, I saw one go as low as 80 shipped for all 5

although 119 isn't bad. that's 23.80 each. I remember before that Raven Restock she alone was going for about 50

Last edited:
Yeah I don't have a facebook.  Cheapest I found for the set is 119 including shipping :stoneface:

I do have a set but unfortunately I don't plan on letting it go unless something REALLY good comes my way, but what I can do it watch my local TRU for you. They have had several full sets in the last few weeks. If I find one I'll get it to you for cost+shipping.

I do have a set but unfortunately I don't plan on letting it go unless something REALLY good comes my way, but what I can do it watch my local TRU for you. They have had several full sets in the last few weeks. If I find one I'll get it to you for cost+shipping.

Please and thank you.

My daughter and I are huge fans of the show. :lol:

Last edited:
Bert with one arm :rofl:

Kinda surprised we haven't had a Luke/Vader with one hand variant yet :nerd:

I just picked up my flocked order from B&N and they shipped all three in separate, overly large boxes[emoji]128514[/emoji]

^ I keep hearing that. Anyone got any detailed photos? I wanted to cop the glitter version but I ordered the unmasked off PC instead.

Also, wish we could get a flocked Super Grover and Oscar.

Theres still time. He'll get more popular and still has his own movie coming. Hopefully we do.

Where is hawkeye tho...

Knowing funko they make a common, metallic, flocked, glitter, invisible, Freddy and every other thing they use for Panther

Last edited:
^ I keep hearing that. Anyone got any detailed photos? I wanted to cop the glitter version but I ordered the unmasked off PC instead.

Also, wish we could get a flocked Super Grover and Oscar.

View media item 2014369
View media item 2014370
View media item 2014372
View media item 2014373
Hopefully this helps. I personally like the Glitter Panther more; I think the matte black finish makes him super sharp. From what I can tell though, I'm the minority of this feeling though. I think the difference is pretty sharp next to one another.

Someone said that Funko used onyx to make that glitter BP :lol: I'm sure most of us can find clear/glitter nail polish in our girl's makeup and do a better job.

Also got my flocked set in yesterday in 3 big boxes. I thought they said they would use less boxes to save money? B&N wildin. Flock looks good. Ernie is bright as hell. Very had this weird misflock on his left eye will post pics when I get home.

My Shocktrooper also came in yesterday too :smokin it's dope but I'd trade it lol

Also scored these on some eBay auctions I won recently:

View media item 2014502
View media item 2014504
Got the 3 Osamu pops for $32 shipped. The Timk is the flocked version.

Ended up with the Misfits for PPG price shipped so not too bad considering the other auction prices I'm seeing.

Back
Top Bottom