FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

i was looking at the NBA pops on PPG and saw that Andrew Wiggins was considerably higher than everyone else.

yall know why?

Just seen supposed images of what the Bounty Hunter Smugglers Bounty box could be. Very interesting. Some may be happy. Others may not.

I'm done with smugglers...if anything dope drops I'll restart the subscription....Marvel and DC only now

Based on the recent boxes and the theme for this my guess would be an action pose Boba Fett with the clear stand and some jetpack or cape action. Haven't seen any of the spoilers though and I don't collect SW pops.

If it's a Cad Bane pop though I'd buy the box. He's my favorite bounty hunter :pimp:

Last edited:
On an unrelated note what's your favorite Spiderman pop since the regular one is garbage? I think I like the ASM2 version best. All the eBay auctions for it are in Japan though. Maybe because of the Sony rights? Seems a lot of US people don't have this pop.

Can someone post the amuggler's bounty spoilers. I'm interested. Just don't want to spend the $31 if I'm not a fan of the pop.

Black suit Spidey but 2099 and iron are growing on me. Was thinking about ordering them off forbidden planet but idk if it's worthwhile with the shipping costs.

Can someone post the amuggler's bounty spoilers. I'm interested. Just don't want to spend the $31 if I'm not a fan of the pop.

check PM.

i wasn't interested but i might have to order this box. Funko said it'll have 2 pops also

Someone PM me the spoiler too please.

Also, for the spiderman pops I was referring to just the classic red/blue suit spiderman.

i was looking at the NBA pops on PPG and saw that Andrew Wiggins was considerably higher than everyone else.

yall know why?
I was talking to one of the venders at ECCC and they said that its just rare, out of their whole NBA  shipment they got, they only received 2 wiggins 

Back
Top Bottom