FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Bit the bullet and ordered a 2099 and Iron Spider from ForbiddenPlanet. Felt like I wasn't going to find a better deal elsewhere. Both, without shipping, came out to $32 which is around the PPG for 2099.

^Nice! I'm about to check that out right now as 2099 Spider-Man is still one of the few left on my wanted list.

Seems like there is a lot of the B&N Flocked Sesame Street pops to go around. I got the rest of them in the mail but flipping those was a bust so I'm going to return them. However, out of the 6 sets I ordered 3 of them came in with perfect boxes and pops. If anyone wants a set for retail + shipping LMK before the end of the day and I can help out.

My 20/24 of my Night Kings shipped also so if anyone still needs one it'll be a couple weeks but LMK. Obviously have enough to let some go for retail + shipping.

Last edited:
I've spent 20-30 before on a few pops. Got my Krusty and Bart for 60 each but I won't be doing that again.

I have bout 5-6 around the 20 range that's my cap I can't see myself really spending more then that. It's like close to paying shipping cost on top of the POP cost.

Highest i've ever gone was $20 on the metallic BvS pack :lol:

Can't see myself ever spending more than $30-40 for something I really want.

Last edited:
I Paid $140 for the GITD La Muerte and the Manolo Remembered pops from Book Of Life. That's just under PPG for both. I look at it as $100 for la muerte and $40 for manolo. It's gonna be a gift for the gfs bday so no biggie. However gauging recent auction prices it was a steal which sucks cuz I want a la muerte for my collection :lol:

Also recently paid $75 for misfits pop which worth it to me. Biggest score to date: I just got the haunted mansion set from a redditer for $125 shipped which is a hella steal IMO especially since it's the "error" set. Finally cross that off my list.

I can't go above $50 personally and I've only spent $40-50 a few times and it was worth it. I got Beat Up Jesse, GITD Hazmat Suit Walter White, Chase Green Goblin, and Winter Soldier all for the $40-50 range. Excluding collectors boxes, everything else in my collection I've bought for retail or traded for. There might be a few I paid $20 for also.

I'm going to have to bite the bullet on this Renly Baratheon before he gets too expensive :frown:

saw someone trying to sell a renly for 100$ without the box i flat out berated him on his post he hasn't sold it either.

If someone was to offer you 20% lower than what your collection was worth on PPG would you take it, sell off the entire collection?

If someone was to offer you 20% lower than what your collection was worth on PPG would you take it, sell off the entire collection?

I just might, it's more work to sell individually. Shipping cost and etc. I'm not as patient as most lol. Dude did you get my PM about nick fury?

I'd sell all the ones that I've acquired myself. A few people on here have hooked me up and vice versa, so I wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes.

So Toy Tokyo is getting blasted on Reddit and their IG. Seems they sent in a worker who bought 60 Blue Jersey Curry's and 60 Lebron's at the NYC NBA store. Also seems an employee bought out 100 pops that includes Curry and purple Kobe. Smh.

So Toy Tokyo is getting blasted on Reddit and their IG. Seems they sent in a worker who bought 60 Blue Jersey Curry's and 60 Lebron's at the NYC NBA store. Also seems an employee bought out 100 pops that includes Curry and purple Kobe. Smh.

Did those go up online yet???

How do you find that topic on Reddit. Always enjoy a good retailer complaint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom