FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Found a stash of exclusives at an LCS,starting at 30$ each :smh: I think I found where most of the exclusives in my area go...Kinda heated about it.

If someone was to offer you 20% lower than what your collection was worth on PPG would you take it, sell off the entire collection?

if i was done with pops i would

but at the same time i bought because it's what i wanted, not for the investment so honestly if I got back the retail for every piece i bought i'd be content.
so yea 20% under worth it to me.

Everybody that talks about these "LCS" they find these steals, deals, and exclusives can you atleast post pics of selections. If for nothing else just so we can oooh and ahhhh at stuff. Lol!

As far as that NBA Store/Toy Tokyo situation. I personally wouldve busted a few boxes up outta anger. Not even being a tough guy, just returning that "a..hole" attitude to the ridiculously stingy people. I am a pretty big guy tho so maybe I'm a little more comfortable with confrontation than most. That would've pissed me off tho!

There's no word of another line of NBA pops releasing again right?

Might have to bite the bullet & spend $30 on Melo

I think most I've paid for any Pop was $100 for the entire Rainbow Batman set.

Has anyone been able to find any of the Walgreen's exclusive POP's? I've checked six different ones in the past week looking for Plo Koon and have struck out. If anyone has an extra one :nerd:

Last edited:
My coworker agreed to take the entire box for what I paid for it, $35.

I'll be doing a raffle to give away this box FOR FREE. T shirt size medium. Not even gonna open the box will just ship straight out. Lmk whose interested.

Back
Top Bottom