FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Got a 2nd DC TV box delivered today (they sent me a double). Anyone need, its a 3XL shirt?

Last edited:
Just a heads up for all the mary Jane enjoyers out there. Supposedly Mad cap weighs more than the other characters. Take your table scales to HT with you in the morning. Happy hunting!

Use code APRHTBX for $15 off. My 4 came out to $40 shipped.

Also, I had that weight idea thinking about these last night while :pimp: Unfortunately, I don't have time to go to HT today but I told my boy to go there with the scale and he's gonna try. Said last time he went he was first in line and there was 3 people behind him though so he's not sure how it'd look. His wife will be with him though and she has no shame so we'll see what happens. He'll hold me down with a chase if he gets multiples :pimp:

Can I make a return on the purchase?

I just want the Madcap :lol:

once the wrapping is taken off it can't be returned

going out in a little bit to pick up a couple for my brother, still don't know if i want one for myself :lol:

Last edited:
Placed an order for 4. Meh :lol: hopefully I can just sell them to a LCS for my cost if it's nothing I want.

Last edited:
U can go to the nearest office supply store and shrink wrap for like a dollar. Use to do it all the time when i worked at office depot

Im going to just weigh them out and just retuen what i dont open. If they dont let me return just put the full box on facebook someone will buy it

Im going to just weigh them out and just retuen what i dont open. If they dont let me return just put the full box on facebook someone will buy it

F it, I'm bringing my digital scale to the store :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom