FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I am probably going to pre-order the Impopsters from Entertainment Earth. How are their Pops!? Are the in pretty good condition when they ship them?

My ht got 100 sold 50 this morning already.

I bought a scale none of the remaining ones were madcap. Dude before me had 2 in his box

I bought 5 ended up with 8 through a trade lol. In my purchase got 2 slapstick 2 matellic madcap 1 stingray. Traded a chase for 3 regular madcaps lol.

Ugh just couldn't do it on those mystery pops. Had 6 in my cart but just couldn't pull the trigger. If the chase is significantly heavier than the rest depending on the HT the employees might just get to em first.

Also need to remember to go in to GS and p/o the blue metallic power ranger. And speaking of GS hadn't got a chance to snap all my gold pops together

View media item 2029011
Gold claptrap isn't worth $40+ for me so this is as complete as I'll get lol

He said as long as theyte shirnk wrapped he'll let u return. But he said some stores may catch on.

Supposedly they cant buy em till after

Last edited:
Another easy way to identify Madcap - the tip of his brim lightweight "pops out" of the box.  

Bunch of people already went through them by the time I got to a HT, but I was fortunate to grab maybe the last three Madcaps:

Still a crapload of mystery boxes at my HT, but 95% are Stingray and Slapstick... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom