FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Im waiting for Ramsay Bolton pop to hit the ceiling :lol: I just picked him up the other day on the cheap

Last edited:
Man it is so tempting to be a OOB collector. Been seeing some nice set ups on this thread. How do those baseball bat displays from Michael's mount?

I understand it, but I dont see the pleasure or fun in being an in box collector. OOB :pimp:

I need a GG chase :nerd:

Last edited:
Man s/o to WSM10...My man, thank you for getting this to me. You package it like it was coming from Funko itself.

Really appreciate the extra popz you placed in there :lol:  :nthat:

Now I have the complete set - minus the chase

I owe you..

View media item 2044809

wsm10 wsm10 is a good dude! :smokin

View media item 2045022
just got this Ant Man Pocket Pop, might be one of my favorites :lol: :lol:

edit: Ant Man & Giant Man :smokin

View media item 2045072

:smokin

^Ant-Man and Giant-Man are :pimp: together. One of the few things left on my want list is unmasked Ant-Man. Have Venom coming in the mail then I'm done for a while.

Just zoned out for an hour and changed my display. Had some things boxed up and a lot of extra space so I decided to unbox everything.

View media item 2045096

this shelf right here.... :smokin

your Jesse and Walts look so out of place there though. :lol:

I really like displaying them out of box

View media item 2045347View media item 2045348

nice collection! need that Thor and want that Red Ranger.. a lot of nice sought after pieces there... :smokin

Is that Dark Phoenix? On the top?

Nice!

why yes that is! i have her also and is probably in my top 5 favorites..

Any of y'all seen the Overwatch Funko's yet?

Looked at both GameStops and B&N... no dice.

Gamestop has them listed for June 3rd.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-pop+overwatch,28zu0

Iron Spidey on Popcultcha not sure if he's been there already but heads up

Walgreens Star Wars exclusives are on ForbiddenPlanet.co.uk

Last edited:
I had mines out the box...I realized I'm too much of an anal neat freak and they just look clutter in a shelf so I boxed them up and put them away....got a few in front of my TV out the box, the civil war MCC set looks do would the box.

Want to go OOB but I don't want to have to clean my pops when they get dusty

That's why I bought the Detolf. I've always been OOB but these things, along with Star Wars figures, started to take over my living room this past fall/winter and something had to be done :lol: Had pops spanning all the way across my TV stand and Star Wars figures covering my entire end table between my two couches. The Detolf keeps them dust free and saves you a lot of space by having them all in one spot. It also just looks really cool :pimp: I toyed around with a lot of different set ups but I was finally able to arrange the boxes into shelves in a way that lets me fit the most pops possible. I have 46 pops on the top two shelves, 25+ Star Wars figures on the bottom two shelves, and a few more pops on the top of the cabinet. It's definitely worth the $70. You'll never have to worry about dusting or accidentally knocking over your figures once you have them arranged how you like.

Wife told me to pick out a pop that I want for Father's Day, so I was looking for gitd maskless wolverine. Can't believe it's doubled in price in less than 2 month

Want to go OOB but I don't want to have to clean my pops when they get dusty
That's why I bought the Detolf. I've always been OOB but these things, along with Star Wars figures, started to take over my living room this past fall/winter and something had to be done
laugh.gif
Had pops spanning all the way across my TV stand and Star Wars figures covering my entire end table between my two couches. The Detolf keeps them dust free and saves you a lot of space by having them all in one spot. It also just looks really cool
pimp.gif
I toyed around with a lot of different set ups but I was finally able to arrange the boxes into shelves in a way that lets me fit the most pops possible. I have 46 pops on the top two shelves, 25+ Star Wars figures on the bottom two shelves, and a few more pops on the top of the cabinet. It's definitely worth the $70. You'll never have to worry about dusting or accidentally knocking over your figures once you have them arranged how you like.
it's funny, i have a detolf at my room at my mom's place. I have like 4 shelves in my room at the moment, gotta figure out what i'm gonna do lol. 

tdogg2k tdogg2k thanks for getting this guy to me in great condition! Couldn't find him anywhere and let's be honest, everyone needs a little sweatervest Vision in their life. Greatly appreciated my man!

View media item 2046165
Also just saw funko is starting some new series of exclusives, starting w/ Cosmo and Howard the Duck.
View media item 2046179
Link to one site with them, will try to find Dorkside since I think they may have them as well and has always done right by me. Also more reputable in my eyes, not saying this one isn't, just think they're new to the game.

https://jandjcollectables.ecwid.com/#!/c/0/inview=product66573617&offset=18&sort=normal

Last edited:
idk how many of yall are on the FB groups. but im glad I collect what I want (with the exception of the mystery boxes and the 1 or 2 impulse buys or doubles (maybe have about 6 out of my entire collection)
I cringe everytime i see someone say "show me what you got"
was in a deal to get a pop I wanted (valued at 30 btw) dude was likke "show me your exclusives" like what........ how about this tell me what you're looking for or just let buy it outright. not about to give you a doom or renly for your barely common pop.

with that said i haven't bought a new pop in 2 months now. did a few trades but other than that im doing well not expanding. trying to stay under the 200 mark.
Nothings really grabbed my attention lately. just no lines I feel I need.
Just the new captain America's which dont come out til a few weeks.

SDCC stuff will be announced soon we'll see if there is anything I need. (which all i need is an unmasked captain America. )

anyone else have that problem. nothing new out you want.

btw anyone got an extra vegeta they're looking to get rid of? I have the paint to make my custom PA. just cant find another vegeta

^Not in any Facebook groups but I may join "Funko Flippers" because the homie with that insane collection is the admin. He says they have over 800 members :wow: But yeah I'm pretty much all caught up at this point and my case is full. Got a lot of stuff I'm sitting on to sell as well. I plan on going in on the SDCC exclusives but nothing else has caught my eye right now.

i dont get it, what makes them "specialty series" POPs? am i missing something? Cosmo will be copped, just need The Collector and Howard the Duck to complete my GoTG series.

idk how many of yall are on the FB groups. but im glad I collect what I want (with the exception of the mystery boxes and the 1 or 2 impulse buys or doubles (maybe have about 6 out of my entire collection)
I cringe everytime i see someone say "show me what you got"
was in a deal to get a pop I wanted (valued at 30 btw) dude was likke "show me your exclusives" like what........ how about this tell me what you're looking for or just let buy it outright. not about to give you a doom or renly for your barely common pop.

with that said i haven't bought a new pop in 2 months now. did a few trades but other than that im doing well not expanding. trying to stay under the 200 mark.
Nothings really grabbed my attention lately. just no lines I feel I need.
Just the new captain America's which dont come out til a few weeks.

SDCC stuff will be announced soon we'll see if there is anything I need. (which all i need is an unmasked captain America. )

anyone else have that problem. nothing new out you want.

btw anyone got an extra vegeta they're looking to get rid of? I have the paint to make my custom PA. just cant find another vegeta

i think dudes do that just to see what you have for trade in value. if the POP you want is valued at $30 theyre gonna trade for something that gives them back that same value even if they dont necessarily collect that particular line..

also check your local B&N, ive seen Vegetas and Gokus there the past two weeks.

^Not in any Facebook groups but I may join "Funko Flippers" because the homie with that insane collection is the admin. He says they have over 800 members :wow: But yeah I'm pretty much all caught up at this point and my case is full. Got a lot of stuff I'm sitting on to sell as well. I plan on going in on the SDCC exclusives but nothing else has caught my eye right now.

im not apart of that particular group but im in a few, and thats deff one of the smallest groups. POP Vinyl has like 17,000 members, Funko Fans has like 18,000 members and Funko POP! has like 22,000 members..

ANYONE INTERESTED IN GITD CHESHIRE CAT?? BAM HAS HIM UP. EAT UP BOYS..

https://m.booksamillion.com/p/BAM-Exclusiv…/…/F889698102674…

Back
Top Bottom