FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

That metallic Blue Lantern Flash is sexy. Can't bring myself to pay that for a Pop yet tho.

They've been up for some hours now. People were able to grab Flocked Wicket and all. Crazy.

Then why would you not post it in here instead of waiting to have someone say the pop they wanted is sold out? You want a cookie? What good does that do? You want e props or something? The very least you should have done is cop whatever you wanted then drop the link or what that hurt your reselling profits? I mean you're the same dude who says you buy pops in hopes their prices go up? Then you say another high priced sought after pop was available too? For what reason? To make others envious of what you saw or something? I have no beef with you but what I will say is that it certainly speaks volumes about your character.

They've been up for some hours now. People were able to grab Flocked Wicket and all. Crazy.

Then why would you not post it in here instead of waiting to have someone say the pop they wanted is sold out? You want a cookie? What good does that do? You want e props or something? The very least you should have done is cop whatever you wanted then drop the link or what that hurt your reselling profits? I mean you're the same dude who says you buy pops in hopes their prices go up? Then you say another high priced sought after pop was available too? For what reason? To make others envious of what you saw or something? I have no beef with you but what I will say is that it certainly speaks volumes about your character.

They are vinyl toys. Chill out.

comedy.

Flash is back up again for anyone who wants him.

ima hold off until tonight because ima stop at some local shops after work to see what i find first, dont wanna overspend.

i heard these actually went up yesterday afternoon. props to those who were able to get what they wanted.

My man. I don't care WHAT the situation is, you drop that furry little dude, I always crack up. This is the 987,542,318th time I seen it. Still funny like the first time. Awesome.

My most recent mail hauls. Only thing missing is my flocked Sesame Street haul and also I have on gold GS Superman on the way.

View media item 2021392
I legit need to chill tho. I'm gonna organize and put a lot in a closet. I may just even blow out a lot of exclusive commons just to make room and focus on more limited lines.

You got your gold Supes! Thats quacktastick! Where did you snag him if you don't mind me asking?

Won't dignify this with any serious comment. I purchased nothing, as I too was late. Facebook group confirmed earlier availability. Not once resold a pop. Have NEVER said I buy pops in hopes they raise in value. I've sold chases at retail and given chases away for free. Put some RESPECK on my name. LOL

Last edited:
If you need one of the Fugitive joints keep checking the site. Some keep poppin back up. Afer my last post about Lantern Wonder Woman it sold out. Now both versions are back up, along with Lantern Superman. Im hoping the Governor becomes available again.

Last edited:

View media item 2021994
Is you finished or is you done?

My man. I don't care WHAT the situation is, you drop that furry little dude, I always crack up. This is the 987,542,318th time I seen it. Still funny like the first time. Awesome.

You got your gold Supes! Thats quacktastick! Where did you snag him if you don't mind me asking?

Scooped him on the bay for PPG shipped :smokin

Back
Top Bottom