Funny how no one is ever talking about the Falcons

I mean I get that point but to sit here and say that was some uber important game for the Falcons is just not true. If the falcons take care of business like they have the whole season against Carolina the game will prove to be meaningless. If they can't beat that sorry Carolina team that I don't think they are legit anyway. To sit here and say that the saints game was terribly important for the falcons would just be an overstatement. For the Saints, yes because they needed to win to guarantee entry into the playoffs and they were playing a good Bucs team next week. I don't even like the Falcons. I am a suffering Carolina Panthers fan. Watching that team all season it is apparent that ATL will not have to expend much energy to beat that team.

Originally Posted by raw120

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Mike Smith got outcoached, buddy.

Never a good sign with the playoffs on the horizon
I don't know about that.  Two fluke turnovers cost them the game.
did they move the ball on offense? Roddy White was abusing those corners earlier on, after that TD, did he get another catch or did they even throw the ball to him again? they ran that vanilla offense and got burned.
punting the ball back to the Saints when you are almost at midfield. 

Originally Posted by raw120

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Mike Smith got outcoached, buddy.

Never a good sign with the playoffs on the horizon
I don't know about that.  Two fluke turnovers cost them the game.
did they move the ball on offense? Roddy White was abusing those corners earlier on, after that TD, did he get another catch or did they even throw the ball to him again? they ran that vanilla offense and got burned.
punting the ball back to the Saints when you are almost at midfield. 

laugh.gif
 f'n chester!

tough atl is a good team.

Back
Top Bottom