Fusion XI's? Say what??

Originally Posted by joekamel

3349394528_8bed169b16.jpg

Anyone got any info on this? XI Huarache?
Photoshopped

yeah but the shoes are real. There are two colorway available, bred and cool grey. You can find them at NDC for 100 bucks

Originally Posted by kevineg6

yeah but the shoes are real. There are two colorway available, bred and cool grey. You can find them at NDC for 100 bucks
I was talking about the picture.

But you are right, the shoes are real. If you try searching a little around here maybe you can find the pics of them.

Originally Posted by Trav T

^^^In all fairness, Michael Jordan is not the one who comes up with these designs and concepts. Direct your blame to the company's designers and not the man himself. The designers are wack and are the ones that fill you with rage. Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate!!!!

jordan ultimately signs off on it.

oh man.........i dont think those are fake, i think jb came out with a quickstrike nobody knew about.
laugh.gif

this is wayy too much for us to handle. this is sure straight garbage. please jb dont waste ur time dropping this. no one's gonna copp them foreal!

Yet another Nike Outlet special if they release, I was at one yesterday here in the Toronto area and they had so many fusions it wasn't even funny.

I wouldn't be shocked if this is how they really look, every other "real" fusion has had a knockoff floating around on the streets for at least ayear or 2 before NIKE catches up.

i wouldn't cut grass in these things. i would rather buy some 2 strap velcro shoes from walmart

Back
Top Bottom