Future Air Yeezy releases

future releases are no where in sight. it's over with kanye and nike. sucks tho... good thing i got the net/nets.

Who knows they may drop that last CW. Ye was spoted wearing the Zens yesterday, and if you have been paying attention you have noticed he hasnt wore them formonths.

Originally Posted by magicmike872

Who knows they may drop that last CW. Ye was spoted wearing the Zens yesterday, and if you have been paying attention you have noticed he hasnt wore them for months.

I think you are reading into this a little bit too much. Its been said over and over that the Nike and Kanye collaboration will never happen again. I think theYeezy 2 that is planned will come out with a different name

I love how all these dudes are coming in here asking for some Yeezys but were the same dudes lowballing the ++#@ out of me when I was trying to move mine.

Yeah, I'm bitter.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

so hard to find legit DS pairs now... guess that 3k per colorway is starting to set in... these really are rare...

imagine how hard they'll be to find DS a year from now, and more...

might just hold onto this last size i have for sale... these are gonna be worth a lot more later i think...

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

I NEED YEEZEY'S ANY C/W SIZE 11 PAYPAL READY

Theres some zens(my favorite colorway) and the nets on ebay but the guy is asking for $550, hope thats in ur price range. I'll just rock my nike rt1'still the price goes down on these or if they come out with any new color ways *smh*I can only hope.
eyes.gif

these are def getting harder to find even on ebay, glad i got all 3 pairs within the 3-400 range and aint sell none

i jus hope i get the chance to get a pair cuz they didn't drop n e where near NC so i missed out but if they do make another CW even if its yellow blackpink gold and terquoise umma cop! lol

i still have 2 tans DS just waiting for the right time unload em I was going to trade for my size but couldn't. love my black/pink pair
pimp.gif

I got 2 pairs of tans, a pair of zen's, but i dont have the pink colorway. Been looking high and low for those. I camped out and didnt get a pair. But allgood, ill come across them one day and grab em

Originally Posted by prettymack1989

i jus hope i get the chance to get a pair cuz they didn't drop n e where near NC so i missed out but if they do make another CW even if its yellow black pink gold and terquoise umma cop! lol

North Carolina?

If so, Niche had all 3 colorways. I went up for the tan pair.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by prettymack1989

i jus hope i get the chance to get a pair cuz they didn't drop n e where near NC so i missed out but if they do make another CW even if its yellow black pink gold and terquoise umma cop! lol

North Carolina?

If so, Niche had all 3 colorways. I went up for the tan pair.
yup, and a real down low spot here in raleigh got the zens a month late, but i pretty much copped their entire size run...

I just have a quick question whats about the shoe that ppl like im not feeling them but im not hating! To each their own! Just trying to figure it out

Back
Top Bottom