FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Great episode further cements the fact of white privilege to be honest. Someone else’s emergency will never be their priority. And the innate ideology of entitlement and control.

Al is starting to miss his cousin, looks like. That boy is in 100% manager mode. “White Liam Neeson” :lol: How did Socks become part of the squad?? Wiley needed his *** whooped, they let him control wayy too much of the conversation. Better yet, I would’ve let Socks whoop his ***.

Al is starting to miss his cousin, looks like. That boy is in 100% manager mode. “White Liam Neeson” :lol: How did Socks become part of the squad?? Wiley needed his *** whooped, they let him control wayy too much of the conversation. Better yet, I would’ve let Socks whoop his ***.

Yea look like even though Al got both his boys there, they ain’t really there

Earn in manager mode.. and Darius exploring

Clearly they love dude over there, but dude feeling isolated plus the writer’s block

Earn and Darius are doing the same things they always have. Al is the one who's acting a lil Hollywood. Of course Earn is busy handling everything

Socks could be working with/for promoter from that blackface gig :nerd:

A regulate Adele and Justin Bieber.

Definitely check out the Ringer podcast. It definitely adds context and additional insight.

Just hope that’s explained it resolved later along with Clark County and the gun situation…or the ***** chasing PaperBoi thru the woods…lol

Earn a terrible manager tho, even when yo really trying to do the job it rarely goes right :lol: :smh:
What you mean? He’s actually pulling it off in Europe. I totally expected the laptob situation to go left but that **** played out perfectly. Matter of fact, I thought thats was one of the points of the second episode. In the US, Earn would’ve had trouble with the promoter getting the advance and chasing down the laptop would’ve been a whole episode.
Just hope that’s explained it resolved later along with Clark County and the gun situation…or the ***** chasing PaperBoi thru the woods…lol
Imo Clark County wasn’t that important of a character. He was just a representation of industry rappers. Folk want to be messy and make him a specific artist. Probably why it seems like they dropped the character.

Imo Clark County wasn’t that important of a character. He was just a representation of industry rappers. Folk want to be messy and make him a specific artist. Probably why it seems like they dropped the character.

Less about him specifically and more about them once again making that the climax/only way they escape the corners they built themselves into with the plot throughout the episode only to never reference that **** again :lol:

Can’t even be mad at this point tho that’s like the shows signature lol. **** damn near a live action cartoon :lol: in the sense that **** rarely is linearly carried over from episode to episode like most other shows.

0754043C-2A30-4F31-AD19-CAD6F862BD15.gif

Back
Top Bottom