FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I took that scene to mean he alienated himself from his family maybe because the brother was sick. But your rendition makes sense but then again not because him and his brother looked like teenagers in the pic on the dresser. And he was clearly younger as an orphan

Yeah, I took it to mean he was dead. Like Kev said my roommate made it as a joke, and I took it as meaning that him and Darius used to be roommates. But he couldn't be his roommate now, because he's no longer physically here. He does the chamber so that he can reminisce and connect with his family, not only relax.

I appreciate the last episode because we finally got some perspective of Darius’ background. He used to be wild boy and changed his life - perhaps because the loss of his family.

So nobody thinks the whole show was just Darius’ “dreams.”

Remember the very first episode “there’s the dog with the Texas.”

Al doing his thing on his farm. What a beautiful ending with Ray Charles as Al drinks his whiskey and talks to Earn about some dumb stuff. Just perfect. He wants the slow life right now and he's got it.

Earn and Al's old McDonald rap had me dying, you can tell these guys get along and I'll miss watching them.

Van can't stop thinking about Popeyes that's why she sat facing away from it

Poor Darius deep in there. Seeing his brother and then thick judge Judy.

This sushi place is the biggest metaphor for the show ever lmao

Darius at the end, hopefully he saw no thickness so he knows he's got his friends and is loved.

What a great finale

The goofy movie episode made the season. For a few minutes they had me believing then his brother started getting a little to hood for real facts. I lost it when the said he put the pistols in the briefcase to remind himself that they don’t know who tf he is.

Al doing his thing on his farm. What a beautiful ending with Ray Charles as Al drinks his whiskey and talks to Earn about some dumb stuff. Just perfect. He wants the slow life right now and he's got it.

Earn and Al's old McDonald rap had me dying, you can tell these guys get along and I'll miss watching them.

Van can't stop thinking about Popeyes that's why she sat facing away from it

Poor Darius deep in there. Seeing his brother and then thick judge Judy.

This sushi place is the biggest metaphor for the show ever lmao

Darius at the end, hopefully he saw no thickness so he knows he's got his friends and is loved.

What a great finale

Old McAlfred had a farm where he ****** yo ***, let’s go!

There's definitely complaints out there. One pod I listen to every week HATES the show because they think Glover is trying to be too clever and cute and they just want to see Paper Boi do rap and drug stuff. The show addresses a lot of the criticism throughout the series as well.

The criticism I see is people complaining the show isn't what they want it to be. Which is always so crazy when it comes to media. Made at what it isn't vs judging what it is.

Fantastic ending to one of my favorite shows ever made. Def gonna miss the genius of this show—I really can’t recall anything else like it tbh.

Judge Judy with the yeeks had me in stitches. :lol: :lol:

Exactly. Last season. Nobody is complaining about this season, or how it ended.
last season was better
like big j 33 big j 33 said people are complaining what they show wasn’t. doesn’t make sense.

were you one of those people?

this thread was littered with non creative nters that never made anything in their life who wanted to give donald glover direction on what this show should be.

Last edited:
last season was better
like big j 33 big j 33

we’re you one of those people?

this thread was littered with non creative nters that never made anything in their life who wanted to give donald glover direction on what this show should be.
Nope, I said season 3 was garbage, season 4 is what Atlanta is and should be.

Don't fix your fingers to call, of all people, me non creative. There's a reason this is my screename; being a creative is what I do every day. My thumb has more creativity in it than your entire existence, my G.

Back
Top Bottom