FYI: all CDP are all INCLUDED in FootLocker's 50% Employee Appreciation Sale

hope ya took of advantage of that, my man came and got me the 7/16 pack 50% off today
happy.gif

im located in NYC btw.

This is in-store probably. Doesn't mention anything online. That's a hell of a deal if you find some of the good packs still in stock.

I thought I lucked out using 35% cashback from Microsoft Live two months ago, but comparatively this is a steal!

employee appreciation day.

my man bought some penny II's and he got me the 7/16 in a 5y

they had the 4/19s, 5/18s, 1/22s, jumpman pros in black and red.in men sizes almost FSR.

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

they had the 4/19s, 5/18s, 1/22s, jumpman pros in black and red.in men sizes almost FSR.
sounds like employees only.
nothing to worry about for the rest of us.

i went to footloker today and they had everything including js 50% off i is fri sat and sun they were telling everyone in the store

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

which footlocker was this?

It's employee appreciation weekend. There's a post in the Nike forum about it. It's supposed to be just for employees but a lot of stores will hookit up. The exclusion list is in the post in the Nike forum I mentioned. Pretty sure the 20/3 pack is excluded but the others are apparently a go.

Originally Posted by babycross2011

i went to footloker today and they had everything including js 50% off i is fri sat and sun they were telling everyone in the store

Heads will roll on Monday, rest assured.

yupp i got me 2 pairs of the 4/19's package for a total of 323.55, if only i could find those black red 6 rings

So if i were to walk into my footlocker, even tho its an employee discount only, they'll let me have half off? I don't get it.

its employee appreciation.........
so depends on how well u treat the employee that is helping you that day.......depends on the discount you get..........
before the offer starts......the employees get notified by their manager about the discount.....about gettin discounts up to 50% off.......for them and whoever they are helpin.........

Yeah all the packs except the 20/3.
Pennys and pippens are included, low 23s, and jumpmans too.

Back
Top Bottom