FYI: all CDP are all INCLUDED in FootLocker's 50% Employee Appreciation Sale

Yeah when i picked up the 3/20 pack today the exclusion said that was the only one excluded, but i picked up the 1/22 rang up at 166 and some change it was agood day. Also the jumpman pros arent excluded.

YO! 3/20 and AF1's are excluded. Everything else is a go. Thinking about getting some Air Raids, Pippens, & Penny's.
I'll believe it once someone posts a reciept on here....
Well... here's my receipt from yesterday. Copped everything else today. Probably go back and get the Jordan Enhancers tomorrow.

14wx0sm.jpg

From my understanding, each employee gets $2,000 (after discount). But my neighbor is stock manager and his store manager is my fraternity brother.

smile.gif

DF!!!

I went to Footlocker today and it's true, but it's only for employees. Apparently, the one I was at, they were hooking some customers up earlier in theday, but some people were "abusing" it so the manager stopped it. Only the employees can get it now.

Its employees only but if you holla at anyone of them the right way, they'll hook you up. I'm big with kicks and a lot of the spots I hit up peopleusually know me or know of me so I'll get a hook up. Wish I knew that the packs where 50% off, I would have picked up some more. My only concern were thepurple flightposites and the 3/20 pack but they were excluded becasue they are new, wasn't evem thinking about asking for the other packs. Mad that I paidfull price for the penny 2's when they dropped a few weeks early at one of my spots and then last week got a hook up with 30% on a 2nd pair of pennys2's when I could have waited and got my 50 off for them 2 pairs. Oh well. I guess I'm stuck with them because they aint going for much right now andthem things run tight. I can't even really wear them, they hurt my feet.

So when will people cop some size 12 countdowns (just about anything) and hook me up for like $180 or so shipped???

If you buy a package now for 50% off, can you go back on Wednesday without a receipt (so they won't know you got it half off) and say you want to exchangeit for the new package?

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

If you buy a package now for 50% off, can you go back on Wednesday without a receipt (so they won't know you got it half off) and say you want to exchange it for the new package?
the company is supposed to honor the exchange but most of the time, they'll give you the run aroundwhen it comes to doing the exchange. i would reccomend taking them to a different foot locker when you try to do the exchange.

Thanks a lot man. Yeah, I was planning on taking this to another Foot Locker. Could the guy who sold this to me get in trouble though? Like, is there anywaythey can track down where I got it from if I'm receiptless? Or am I just way too paranoid?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pkpouttu

I'll believe it when I see it

So when will people cop some size 12 countdowns (just about anything) and hook me up for like $180 or so shipped???

....so now that it's been proven, you want somebody to go out, and buy a pack for 150$...then get taxed on it, so it's about 160.....and want them toship it to you for an extra 20$....

indifferent.gif
you wildin' man....lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

If you buy a package now for 50% off, can you go back on Wednesday without a receipt (so they won't know you got it half off) and say you want to exchange it for the new package?

yeah, but that's being hella shady to the person who sold it to you though.

i got the 5/18 package for about $170 and got the olympic Is for $50+tax too.

I walked into my local footlocker and i was talking to 1 of the employees about the 3/20 pack and the 11/12s coming out later. Somehow through all of this, hebrings up "Hey, we got a discount for yesterday and today on all the packs except the 3s and 20s. 50% off dude!" i teared a little as i left theregister.

re sellers' holiday

hopefully the savings will trickle down to those of us who didn't get to come up today

Back
Top Bottom