FYI: all CDP are all INCLUDED in FootLocker's 50% Employee Appreciation Sale

Get in tight with the manager, always spend your $ at the same store and you'll know when 50% off is offered.

3/20 packs are excluded on this one.

*Edit: Warned - no selling in this forum, even if it's just a hook up.*

The 50% off may still be good tomorrow, but not likely.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
So employees only??

And I got all excited...

YO! Scooped:

About 15 - I/XXII packs
1 - II/XXI pack
Ty Lawson home jersey
2 pair of Jumpman Elites for my nieces
Some JB shorts

smile.gif

DF!!!

Picked up a 1/22 pack for my homie 160.53
pimp.gif

But aint really nothin much to get...its for the employees for Footlocker's Appreciation Weekend...Today and Tomorrow is all about it.

20/3s are excluded...but everything else in stock is 50% off.

per corporate, packages are never to be discounted so if you know someone that is giving the 50% on cdp's, take advantage of it quick!

for the employee (the discount) but if u gotta friend or a family member who is employed you should be alright still.

Can anyone provide me with the Footlocker/Champ's SKU #'s for the 4/19 & the 17/6 for those that purchased those?
Thanks.

PO

^^ can i order in store and have them send the size i want from the factory, or do the kicks have to be in the store at the time (physically)

Look at the weak greed. Use your brains. If it does happen you were too late already on it.

If it doesn't OP is just BSing, and probably selective. And if there is any even good sizes left. COME ON !

^ im going around 6, and im getting 3 packs and some sweatpants and probably some shorts lol so i will post my reciept when i get back

^ its true bro...all packs are included besides 3/20..i know it doesnt really make sense because they wouldnt even allow them to get employee discount 30% onthem but this is true.

well.. in down here if a employee works at Footlocker/Champs every 2 months all employees will get %50 off anything in the store. So basically give your friendmoney and they buy you something. Or just ask an employee and give them extra

Back
Top Bottom