FYI: all CDP are all INCLUDED in FootLocker's 50% Employee Appreciation Sale

it says employee appreciation reward...so basically it's only for the employees of footlocker........i though they were for everybody.....hehehe,that wouldhave been great....!!!

yeah thats a steal , couldve got in on it but my canada footlocker doesnt really get anything worthwhile

I went into Foot Locker today and chopped it up with one of the employees and he asked if I wanted anything in the store for 50% off. Copped two pairs of PennyII's for $75 each. I don't even work there and got hooked up.

i got some jumpman pros for 61.81 but i'm still mad that the footlockers in tallahassee are not allowing this! i don't even want to go to the pick uppost lol

Damn...I wish I didn't live in such a small town. Managers here are total d-bags...

Props to those who copped
wink.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

Can anyone provide me with the Footlocker/Champ's SKU #'s for the 4/19 & the 17/6 for those that purchased those?
Thanks.

PO

sku for 4/19 please

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

employee appreciation day.

my man bought some penny II's and he got me the 7/16 in a 5y

they had the 4/19s, 5/18s, 1/22s, jumpman pros in black and red.in men sizes almost FSR.

When is the next 1?

The footlocker I went to has the CDP 2 & 21, CDP 4 & 19, CDP 7 & 16, CDP 5 & 18, CDP 1 & 22 in select sizes, I still purchased the onesthey have on my size you cant beat $165 per pack.

Originally Posted by airmaxes

re sellers' holiday

hopefully the savings will trickle down to those of us who didn't get to come up today

laugh.gif
That's a good way to look at it....

trying to maintain a positive outlook

and not just be salty...

my friend got my other friend some hyperdunks for 49 in NYC damn thats crazy

I live in Richmond Va. and the Footlocker/ Footactions Round here are acting funny w/ the discount... all of them said no 50% of on any CDP's

Originally Posted by yeerp

Originally Posted by airmaxes

re sellers' holiday

hopefully the savings will trickle down to those of us who didn't get to come up today
laugh.gif
That's a good way to look at it....
trying to maintain a positive outlook
and not just be salty...

I guess you mean its a good time to start checking everyone's sigs?
ohwell.gif
tongue.gif

Are there any nters that work at footlocker in the bayshore or smithaven mall?
nerd.gif
pm me please.

Originally Posted by XcLuSyVwUn

I live in Richmond Va. and the Footlocker/ Footactions Round here are acting funny w/ the discount... all of them said no 50% of on any CDP's
Must be a district thing then. but it's usually up to the store manager's discretion.

Only thing that was excluded was the III/XX package and all air force ones.

just got the pippens half off at champs in pg plaza. it was the last sz 10. i went to footlocker 1st, but dude wanted to charge me $30 to use the 50. leftoutta there & went to champs. got the pippens, a couple pairs of jordan socks & some jordan shorts all for $116.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

If you buy a package now for 50% off, can you go back on Wednesday without a receipt (so they won't know you got it half off) and say you want to exchange it for the new package?
normally they won't let you exchange older jordans for newer ones ... they are mad tight with the packs like mentioned they wouldnt even letemployees get they regular discount, so this 50 off is a blessing... so dont miss out cop what u can!!!!

Back
Top Bottom