G37 Coupe or 335i Coupe or IS-F?

Easily the White IS-F. Im a sucker for white cars, especially a car like an IS-F with power like that..... easy choice for me, IS-F.

Easily the White IS-F. Im a sucker for white cars, especially a car like an IS-F with power like that..... easy choice for me, IS-F.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Know what? $!#+ all these cars and cop a used NSX.

You see, I originally wanted to say this because this truly would have been my route. But I wanted to stick to the answers given.

But OP, I present to you:

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Know what? $!#+ all these cars and cop a used NSX.

You see, I originally wanted to say this because this truly would have been my route. But I wanted to stick to the answers given.

But OP, I present to you:

Hands down, go for the G37. 328 HP V6 engine. It has vehicle dynamic control which aids with steering. The engine sits on liquid dismounts which prevent the engine feedback to vibrate across the steering wheel. The safety features are pretty nice too. The sides can take collisions up to about 35 mph. And in case of a head on collision, the liquid dismounts burst causing the engine to fall underneath the car. In the end, you get a great performance vehicle, with really great safety features.

Hands down, go for the G37. 328 HP V6 engine. It has vehicle dynamic control which aids with steering. The engine sits on liquid dismounts which prevent the engine feedback to vibrate across the steering wheel. The safety features are pretty nice too. The sides can take collisions up to about 35 mph. And in case of a head on collision, the liquid dismounts burst causing the engine to fall underneath the car. In the end, you get a great performance vehicle, with really great safety features.

Originally Posted by tommycap06

ISF....

But Im a biased on the topic..
357qbn6.jpg

2r24swi.jpg

Across from Roy H Mann?
small world.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sandman117x

335i > G37

End of story.

Originally Posted by sandman117x

335i > G37

End of story.

if thats not the best choices ever idk what is haha but do the IS-F or the blue/red 335
pimp.gif

p.s. i have a G

if thats not the best choices ever idk what is haha but do the IS-F or the blue/red 335
pimp.gif

p.s. i have a G

Originally Posted by Mr718

IS-F > G37 > 335i

Usually BMW would be in front of the Infiniti but its used and the G is new.

couldnt agree more and i love BMW's. The IS-F is super
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom