Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Never had an indication I had successfully added to my car then a couple seconds later get a message saying basically I took too long and the shoes were removed :x

Someone in this forum please tell the truth. How do you get through on NDC? I doubt your internet connections faster than mine. I was on as soon as the link went up like most of you. All I got was the error message over and over. I've never got through on NDC. Something isn't right.....

It's all luck. I was able to cop Lebron Olympic X's last time and this time the twitter link was late.

I also think that the servers are biased to the west coast.

Last edited:
Are 12.5's really that rare?? I needed an 11.5 but it kept giving me that busy message so I panicked. Went for a 12.5 since the 12's were gone and I got through...Now I'm hoping I can trade or something..idk >D

Who is going to cancel this resellers order?
laugh.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Zoom-R...3060190?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item35c1b3e9de
PO
roll.gif
saw that too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Product Code - Product Name Price
1 11009188 - ZOOM ROOKIE PRM GALAXY SNEAKER 215.00
(Multi-Color, 10.5)
Sub-Total: 215.00
Tax: 0.00
Shipping & Handling: 9.43
TOTAL: 224.43
Web Keycode

Enjoy a complimentary pack of Wrigley’s Pocket Ready Micro Pack chewing gum included in your package.

That chewing gum just sweetens the deal.

Due to the high volume of orders currently in processing, we are unable to add this item to your cart at this time. Please check back again soon and thanks for your patience. [Code: 019B-0000000]

internet connection means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Exactly, I've got the 300mbps fios in Manhattan. The only thing that matters is how fast the tweet gets delivered to your twitter account. Each second is critical and it can vary by a few seconds easily. THats why some people say easy cop, etc. BECAUSE IT IS. They get the tweet faster than the rest of us. Its not like they have some magical method. Its all on the twitter gods.

Due to the high volume of orders currently in processing, we are unable to add this item to your cart at this time. Please check back again soon and thanks for your patience. [Code: 019B-0000000]

you're not alone

do yall have to refresh twitter for the link to show up??? i never saw the link or the notification for new tweets until i hit refresh at 8 05 , ballgame was over then....

Damn, I keep getting an error. Anyone know what it means? I have them in my cart and I'm trying to do the final "Place Order" step.
"Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Code: 007I-0000000]"
I had this message since 5:02am...

Finally allowed me to check out at 5:23a PST..

What does everyone confirmation order begin with?

Someone in this forum please tell the truth. How do you get through on NDC? I doubt your internet connections faster than mine. I was on as soon as the link went up like most of you. All I got was the error message over and over. I've never got through on NDC. Something isn't right.....
If there truly is a secret i'd like to know.  I have a 25 mbps internet connection and was on the link instantly.  I was able to get a size 14 but not my 12...  using a Macbook Air on Safari.  Would I be beter served using my ipad2, iphone5 or another browser on my Macbook?  Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated here or by PM... It was worth asking for future releases. 

Back
Top Bottom