Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
well waited and refreshed all night just to get the repeated error message. Same story for the past couple years with all the releases ive wanted. Think i'm calling it quits on shoes..

constantly getting this Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Code: 007I-0000000]

Sorry, we''re having trouble adding the item to your cart. Please try again. If you continue having problems, contact us at 1 800 806 6453 and we''ll be happy to help. [Code: 013R-0000000]

Last edited:
You have to pay extra for the shipping, thats the secret. I got my confirmation email with 2 day shipping

woke up early for nothing :smh:

second pair in arow I missed out on cuz of NDC

Twitter link only releases are about your speed, internet connection, and a nice portion of luck.

Last edited:
glad JJ popped up late. after i knew i missed the 10.5s on ndc, refreshed a few times on jj before the sizes came up for me to click.
I'm just surprised how jittery my hands were.

here's a secret for ndc purchases: anybody who knows a little bit of html code can figure out what the URL of the release will be. If they have a set time for release you just go to that site 10 minutes early, wait and refresh. The url went live about 45 seconds before the tweet from nikestore was posted. This method hasn't failed me yet. 

I went on nike.com, Basketball and shoes, but they do not appear,
only the red ones, does anyone know, why that is?
Most of the time when they say it's Twitter link only, the shoes only appear using the link from their tweet. You can't searched for them online. I say most of the time because they said the Kobe VII Invisibility Cloaks were TLO but showed up on the site.

stupid ndc let me add when they dropped the link but nothing ended up in my cart 
mean.gif
 this whole new checkout blows. wish they kept the old way

I didn't even want these, but I tried to see if I could just ADD them to my cart since I haven't been able to do so since the twitter switch...and I failed once again. It's so frustrating. I don't see how I'm going to ever get the shoes I want anymore with this system. :smh:

Someone in this forum please tell the truth. How do you get through on NDC? I doubt your internet connections faster than mine. I was on as soon as the link went up like most of you. All I got was the error message over and over. I've never got through on NDC. Something isn't right.....

Bro, like you I too didn't get any and got the dreaded error message.

Every release someposts and asks what's the secret to getting them and the truth. Well the thuthful answer is this: THERE IS NO SECRET.

Variables: lot of luck, where your located geographically, speed of internet provider, where you are in the sequence of internet subscribers (cable), speed of modems, etc...

An there's more, just know the system is not rigged.

Its completely luck of the draw.

I know NDC had the olives and kobes up way before they even tweeted the link. Galaxies didn't show up on the search/new releases pages.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom