Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
anybody else keep getting this or is my info wrong?

Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Code: 007I-0000000]

Sorry, we''re having trouble adding the item to your cart. Please try again. If you continue having problems, contact us at 1 800 806 6453 and we''ll be happy to help. [Code: 013R-0000000]

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AFTER NUMEROUS NDC RELEASE I GOT THRU!!!!!!!!!

I copped the supreme camo forces this week

now these

all im missing is the olive 9s

but im happy with the 2 i got

Bro, like you I too didn't get any and got the dreaded error message.
Every release someposts and asks what's the secret to getting them and the truth. Well the thuthful answer is this: THERE IS NO SECRET.
Variables: lot of luck, where your located geographically, speed of internet provider, where you are in the sequence of internet subscribers (cable), speed of modems, etc...
An there's more, just know the system is not rigged.

There has to be a secret cuz some dudes ALWAYS get through.

Was able to cop a size 13...first time being lucky in awhile wow t
nthat.gif

too many 10.5 feeted people out there.
:wink: :tongue:

congrats everyone, i missed out as usual on NDC. Either way if you copped or didn't, its time to start drinking stuffing cones!! :smokin

SC's were easier to cop
these were def. way easier than the SCs. i had to keep refreshing for like literally 40 minutes. i feel like it was almost pure luck with the SCs. these were just a flat easy cop!!

Nahh son, timeframe doesn't matter.

Hype exploded bringing in a gigantic wave of a new generation of hypebeasts somewhere in-between the Concord XIs and the White/Cement IVs.

I bet it'd still be the same story if it was still 9:00PM pacific on a Friday night.
pretty sure it would be harder to cop with the old release timeframe simply bc there are way less ppl up this early on a sat. morn. everyone is up fri. at midnight. less competition this way imo.

Did anyone else get charged tax? Seems like I'm the only one of successful orders that went through who had too.
My total was $233.
PO
looks like u may be the only one. i got charged no tax. but if ur in cali or a few other states u WILL get charged tax.

Someone in this forum please tell the truth. How do you get through on NDC? I doubt your internet connections faster than mine. I was on as soon as the link went up like most of you. All I got was the error message over and over. I've never got through on NDC. Something isn't right.....
my ish is faster than urs. verizon fios!!

As expected, the cannot add to cart message gets me everytime now on nike.com lol.
I can't even add the kobes, a pair of shorts, socks, etc... anything I try I get the message.

:lol: :smh:

Really though, before nikestore did the whole holding pairs when you add to cart I had a full proof method and I never missed out on a release.

That all changed with the holding pairs since the Yeezy. Now its just about adding to your cart the fastest and I dont really have any tips for that.

before when it was checkout the fastest I would add to cart in 1 second and already have my cc info put it and just have to click submit order and be done in 5 seconds max.

I still do it just in case but its not necessary.

Copped. But I was logged into nike and haven't done that for so long, nike had my old address.

Now I gotta call them and tell em.

I filled out my current address but idk what happened.

Size 11 :nthat:

And you guys just gotta step your twitter game up. Get tweets faster using _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !

It's like if the all mighty rare 13 and the semi rare, highly desired 12 had a baby and it came out as the 12.5
high coveted, but so rare people don't even know they exist half the time.
roll.gif
This + your avy is ******g to funny!!!!!

here's a secret for ndc purchases: anybody who knows a little bit of html code can figure out what the URL of the release will be. If they have a set time for release you just go to that site 10 minutes early, wait and refresh. The url went live about 45 seconds before the tweet from nikestore was posted. This method hasn't failed me yet. 
This is true!

I managed to checkout with a 10.5 at 5:02.
Got my email confirmation at 5:06.

Text alerts have been helpin' me out the past few releases. Get a text before I even see the tweet on the actual web browser.

Struck out here, though.

Thats what shoe releases have become, trying to guess a address link... :lol:

Not worried at all, they WILL restock

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom