Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Using my old method where I had the CC info automatically inputted and did NDC links I never failed with a connection with less the 2mb upload and download speeds.

I just upgraded my connection this summer and still have no hiccups. I put my boys on since the concords and we copped like 6 pairs off NDC that night. They havent failed yet since then.

But now its all about refreshing the twitter feed and being quick.

man Nike is trolling everyone with that size 9. including me :rofl:

They did that same crap for the Jordan 9 Calvin Baileys last week. Showed a sz 10 was available for 6 hours and no one could eneter it into the cart.
**** you nIke and your new web site, hate that mother.

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!  I got my 14!!! This may sound crazy... but I was on the link clicking got the error message a couple of times.... and I said A prayer real fast "Lord Please let me get these shoes" and five seconds later "BOOM" added to my cart checked out with nike voucher and got email confirmation 7:11.  I'm no newbie I know nothing is set in stone until the shoes are in hand...but now I have tentatively completed MY 2012 Galaxy collection (no dunks) including the super limited hyperdunk galaxies all in a size 14.  I cant take credit for this one... sheer Grace of GOD.......

Well why don't you copy Jesus and give me your Rookies size 14 at retail? WWJD? That's my size man, be a good samaritan!

Bro...it's persistance & luck. I'm probably 3/15 this year with NDC releases lol. For this release I just kept trying when I got an error message. Yes, this companies website sucks. The server is garbage. But what are you going to do?
You said it!! It's all luck and kinda like a lottery in a way. You get spun in the electronic wheel and whoever get picked wins... that's it.

Well why don't you copy Jesus and give me your Rookies size 14 at retail? WWJD? That's my size man, be a good samaritan!

kid just finished telling us that he completed his galaxy collection and you wanna be a funny guy?

Last edited:
We are currently experiencing issues due to the interest in this mornings launch. Please hang with us as we resolve the issue.

They did that same crap for the Jordan 9 Calvin Baileys last week. Showed a sz 10 was available for 6 hours and no one could eneter it into the cart.
**** you nIke and your new web site, hate that mother.
Nike.com ‏@nikestore
We are currently experiencing issues due to the interest in this mornings launch. Please hang with us as we resolve the issue.

false hope?

Glad to see the majority on here cop
pimp.gif

Bro...it's persistance & luck. I'm probably 3/15 this year with NDC releases lol. For this release I just kept trying when I got an error message. Yes, this companies website sucks. The server is garbage. But what are you going to do?
Im gonna see what Nikes gonna do....

I see they were actually back up on JJ now. I never should've wasted my time on NDC. I should've known better but y'all had me thinking it would be easy this time. smh

LOLOLOL!!! Sorry Bro... unlike a lot of people I didn't cop my pair for reselling.  There still might be a chance look at what NIKE just tweeted:

"We are currently experiencing issues due to the interest in this mornings launch. Please hang with us as we resolve the issue"

Afull size run could pop up any second now....

Copped. But I was logged into nike and haven't done that for so long, nike had my old address.
Now I gotta call them and tell em.
I filled out my current address but idk what happened.
Size 11 :nthat:
And you guys just gotta step your twitter game up. Get tweets faster using _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !

Lmao. I relied heavy on that **** for the past couple releases but it failed me big time today. Tweet was super late coming in for a "Real Time" App.

Man you can't even get regular Zoom Rookies with the floodgates open. I'm surprised Nike just don't man up and say they're sold out on these.

Back
Top Bottom