Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
AND there goes the party. NO PAIRS AVAILABLE!
mad.gif

Unfortunately, this product is currently not available because others added it to their shopping cart first. But do not give up just yet. If they do not check out within the next few minutes, it may become available for you. Please try again shortly. [Code: 010N-0000000]

Seen this so much today I can now memorize it...

Last edited:
For everyone that successfully checked out on NDC, the next few days will painful until the shoes are in-hand!

I was lucky enough to grab my size 14, congrats to those that were able to get a pair, and hopefully there will be a restock for those that did not.

A funny or be funny? Plus I ain't kidding, I'm calling him on it.
Just to clear things up I'm NOT a kid... Im a grown man with 3 kids my oldest son is 12.  I'm not one to impose my beliefs on any one just only stated my checkout experience.  And buy definition being a good samaritan would consist of me helping you out because you are in a position of need due to an unforseen circumstance.  Do to the fact we are talking shoes... and you have 215.00 plus to pay me for the pair would suggest this not a need for you. And just to spice things up this is my galaxy collection to date... my hyperdunks come in today:

Last edited:
Just to clear things up I'm NOT a kid... Im a grown man with 3 kids my oldest son is 12.  I'm not one to impose my beliefs on any one just only stated my checkout experience.  And buy definition being a good samaritan would consist of me helping you out because you are in a position of need due to an unforseen circumstance.  Do to the fact we are talking shoes... and you have 215.00 plus to pay me for the pair would suggest this not a need for you. And just to spice things up his is my galaxy collection to date... my hyperdunks come in today:

feel better?

Welp woke up to the alarm, fell asleep then woke up 15 minutes later smh. Hopefully I'll catch them on the restock. Got the SOL Hyperposites that way so not a bad week after all
grin.gif
that's what im getting ready to do.... use this rookie money on some SOL's for 5 dollars over retail and free shipping!

Back
Top Bottom