Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
What sort of issues are they experiencing? Everything's sold out just the way they like it

Oh so it's like that? I hit that tweet 3s after it posted. My butt hurts
mean.gif

And you know how I know it wasn't just bad luck? After "striking out" for nearly 20 minutes trying to get the Galaxy. I just randomly tried the Kobes and got the same error message. You know no ones trying to buy the Kobes!

There will be a restock, usually they will tweet when a shoe is sold out, but they tweeted that they are having issues with the site so im guessing theres still pairs left

feel better?
OF COURSE... don't let my post count fool you I was a member of the OG Niketalk back in 2000...Just went through some life changes that got me out the shoe game for a while... but I'm back... Don't mean to cause any problems or issues... just here to share my love for sneakers and my experiences with fellow sneakerheads regardless of their race, age or gender.

Just to clear things up I'm NOT a kid... Im a grown man with 3 kids my oldest son is 12.  I'm not one to impose my beliefs on any one just only stated my checkout experience.  And buy definition being a good samaritan would consist of me helping you out because you are in a position of need due to an unforseen circumstance.  Do to the fact we are talking shoes... and you have 215.00 plus to pay me for the pair would suggest this not a need for you. And just to spice things up his is my galaxy collection to date... my hyperdunks come in today:

Wait I called you a kid? Anyway nothing wrong in asking for some help but if you don't want to that's cool. Anyway seems like you need it more than I do if you need to pray for it. Congrats on the collection.

Wow, those took an hour and 17 minutes to sell out? They must have had a lot in stock. This has to be the longest it took to sell out of a major release in a while. Guess not much demand??

Back
Top Bottom