Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Join dates are quite misleading in some instances.
nerd.gif
Pretty much

*raises hand
You wore the infrared hyperfuse 90s?
yeah i was there with my girl (the asian girl with the leopard scarf or whatever.)

nice to meet you. Real nice guy. congrats on your pickup!

also finally seen somebody wearing those elites man, i commend you highly for wearing them.

that was my first time in mercer, as i am from CT... expected it to be bigger.

i agree with nyposite except i still like the rookies over the foams, its should have been darker all around

i feel u, but i like the fact that the rookies and foams don't have the exact same print. i was happy to see a more vibrant color scheme on the rookies with the white, different shades of blue and more that the foams don't have. even tho i do also think the foams are better.

oh and thx rocs finest. :pimp:

Last edited:
I think the print is better on the rookies but as far as soon design the foams win hand down. I have yet to try on te rookies but I hope they fit my feet as wear all my shoes. No point spending this much just to keep them in the box.

Heck yeah Mez 0ne was a real nice guy, he was picking up one of his 3 pairs of these! 
pimp.gif

LOL I'm just messing around, I'd be in the same mood if I had the same stack of boxes at the end of the day
happy.gif

we all noobs sometime. we just need to be more forgiving and helpful.
but we do need a stricter process to check out the forums to minimize lurks.
but we gots to stop the elitism. it just makes people look bad.

Heck yeah Mez 0ne was a real nice guy, he was picking up one of his 3 pairs of these! 
pimp.gif

LOL I'm just messing around, I'd be in the same mood if I had the same stack of boxes at the end of the day
happy.gif
yeah lol im waiting for my 2nd to come in from NDC = )

need some opinions, looking to trade my wtk for these rookies but i'm pretty sure he wants cash on top.  i was thinking of adding the difference in retail which would be 75.  fair?

need some opinions, looking to trade my wtk for these rookies but i'm pretty sure he wants cash on top.  i was thinking of adding the difference in retail which would be 75.  fair?

Tell him the what the kobes are more rare bruh. but yeah I wouldn't add more than 100. 75 seems fair enough.

I don't think he'd do it right now.

WTK resale price right now plus $75 ≠ Rookie Galaxy resale price right now

424873_247553322003705_102140676544971_511401_803893043_n.jpg
  so i wonder what are going to happen with these rookies....you had the PRM rookies which were the one's Sole Collector released....you have the NRG (black pod) which released yesterday.....and these pictured are the LWP, the caption under the pic said that the rookies were supposed to drop in September ( an earlier date ) with a "surprise" around Christmas....could these drop around Christmas...one can hope!

424873_247553322003705_102140676544971_511401_803893043_n.jpg
  so i wonder what are going to happen with these rookies....you had the PRM rookies which were the one's Sole Collector released....you have the NRG (black pod) which released yesterday.....and these pictured are the LWP, the caption under the pic said that the rookies were supposed to drop in September ( an earlier date ) with a "surprise" around Christmas....could these drop around Christmas...one can hope!
Not too shabby.. Better than this weekend's rookies without a doubt...

Wasn't sure if this was already noted but I just got off a chat with a Nikestore rep.. and she said the shoes will be shipped out on or before this coming Wednesday.. but might reach people's houses on 12/4 at the latest because of the holidays.

This is gonna be a long wait. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom