Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Hoipefully I can pick up my rookies from house of hoops tomorrow. They said they were getting their shipment in on Monday

Welp, It Was Lookin' Like A Certain Fail For Me Up Until Yesterday When Word Was Put Out A Local Boutique Here In Town Will Be Releasing These Tomorrow :wow:

Posted Up Now #2 In Line :pimp:

The Last 36 Hours Of Emotions.....

tumblr_m2urwthZmw1r99v5f.gif

tumblr_lta5dmff8M1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

wow%2Bwhat%2Ban%2Bangry%2Bbut%2Bshowing%2Bon%2Bsystem.....gif

RexConfused.gif

angry-dwight.gif

Last edited:
Can't wait until my store announces the winners of the contest... Will be so happy if I won

Welp, It Was Lookin' Like A Certain Fail For Me Up Until Yesterday When Word Was Put Out A Local Boutique Here In Town Will Be Releasing These Tomorrow
eek.gif

Posted Up Now #2 In Line
pimp.gif

The Last 36 Hours Of Emotions.....

Your inbox is about to blow up.

Props to ya man. Stay warm!

^ They've already missed out if they are not in line now because the Boutiquet is doing first come first serve.

really? talked to a nike rep, they said they only take the money out when they ship. and since they dont ship on weekends, i gotta call you on that buddy :smile:
Call me on the fact that the money has already left my checking account...
roll.gif
You really must be the man with ALL the answers!

Last edited by a moderator:
424873_247553322003705_102140676544971_511401_803893043_n.jpg
  so i wonder what are going to happen with these rookies....you had the PRM rookies which were the one's Sole Collector released....you have the NRG (black pod) which released yesterday.....and these pictured are the LWP, the caption under the pic said that the rookies were supposed to drop in September ( an earlier date ) with a "surprise" around Christmas....could these drop around Christmas...one can hope!

arent these ***** fake?

Call me on the fact that the money has already left my checking account...
roll.gif
You really must be the man with ALL the answers!
its different if u paid via paypal. never said i had all the answers, just the fact that if u paid via cc the money didn't leave your bank account yet.

its different if u paid via paypal. never said i had all the answers, just the fact that if u paid via cc the money didn't leave your bank account yet.
I used a debit card visa and the money already left the account....
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
idk, nike lied to me.
It depends on your banks. Me using Bank of America I've experience them just recording the transaction on my bank account but pending the charge until the item is shipped and delivered and I have easily made 40+ purchase from Nike. However, I know some friends who get charged instantly. So need to make a fuss.

LOL if you are that worried, its not hard to find this which will explain it all.

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answ...zation/a_id/33616/p/3897/snav/p/navt/Ordering

Last edited:
lol y r u guys arguing about money leaving someone elses account. I could care less about when the money leaves my acc. as long as the shoes come in the mail in a timely manner

Last edited:
anybody got some pics of these glowing?
how do they glow in comparison to the lebron & kd galaxys? how about the yeezy 2?

Back
Top Bottom