Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Your getting back majority of the money for the rookies and getting another rare shoe. It just depends on what shoe you like better. To each their own though

I personally think the Galaxy Zoom Rookies look better than the WTK and I have both but if you already have a pair of Galaxy Zoom Rookies that doesn't sound like that bad of a deal and i would do it and the WTK actually seem more rare than the Galaxy Zoom Rookies IMO

Got mine in. After seeing them in person they look much better in pics. Didn't really have interest in them other than trade bait anyway. Not a bad looking shoe though

Congrats to everyone that got a pair. I've struck out three times now :frown:

I struck out the previous two times and pretty much gave up but I just so happen to be on NDC at the right place at the right time.

They were up about 2-3 minutes before nikestore tweeted about the AJ4 and foams.

I struck out the previous two times and pretty much gave up but I just so happen to be on NDC at the right place at the right time.
They were up about 2-3 minutes before nikestore tweeted about the AJ4 and foams.
I love how they didn't bother to announce that. #lame

Black pods >>>

....HEAD

Last edited:
I can't wait for my pair to come tomorrow. Best week in my sneaker life. Galaxys, Breds, Concords... all at retail.

Congrats to those who caught the third restock. I wonder how many pairs they had for Nike to put them on NDC. I'm satisfied with 2 pairs. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom