Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Yup! I don't like these at all too. The 9's are VNDS. I'll post up pics and you guys tell me what you think.

Congrats, that might be all time great.  Can anyone think of a week that would top that?
LOL I got 2 pair blk cement 4's, 2 pair of concords, 1 galaxy rookie, 1 slim Jenkins 9, and 1 DS Black Tongue Fire Red 5 this week all for retail haha.  Blk tongue fire red 5 were what retail would be now though.  Lucked out on those Concords.  Since my first pair had already shipped Monday, they let me get the second pair this morning still.

I have never gotten through like this before though.  Normally I would not have gotten the concords, the rookies, and the second pair of 4's, just all restocks in one week.

Last edited:

These are the 9's I got offered. What do you guys think? These + 200

^^^
I'd pass! You can def get a DS pair along with equal cash or a better 2nd shoe than $200 value. Pass buddy, patience is a virtue...

Even though I'm not trying to cop, I'm loving these restocks! Had the chance for the 4's and Pink foams, but I didn't want them. It's awesome!

Pass

You got a DS shoe in return you should get a DS shoe(s)

if the shoe has more value then your shoe THEN you can accept non DS shoes

I would love those elite socks to go with my rookies but I can't be spending $40 on a pair tho

Congrats to all those that got pairs recently. Where did they announce it though? I don't see a tweet about it on NDC's twitter.

But anyways my pair I ordered last Friday morning still hasn't arrived
mean.gif
I'm kind of ticked.

Congrats to all those that got pairs recently. Where did they announce it though? I don't see a tweet about it on NDC's twitter.

But anyways my pair I ordered last Friday morning still hasn't arrived :smh: I'm kind of ticked.
They didn't even tweet that they had pairs available. I'm guessing they only had a small amount from the canceled orders.

Would the following 3 DS sneakers be too much to give up for the Galaxy Zoom Rookies?

Air Flight One Galaxy
SB Pushead (Original)
SB Raygun

^^^
I'd pass! You can def get a DS pair along with equal cash or a better 2nd shoe than $200 value. Pass buddy, patience is a virtue...
I highly doubt that. SB 9s are worth $375-$475, worn a few times maybe $325, + $200 cash ends up being around $525-$600 in value. No way you'll ever get close to that out of the galaxy rookies. Ebay listings are ending at $485+/- not to mention the fees that come out. With local cats on cl.org asking $575 and getting $475 cash. That's a decent trade. If you really want the SB 9s. Take it asap!

http://www.flightclub.com/g.php?fc=ny&c=bb&i=041683

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly doubt that. SB 9s are worth $375-$475, worn a few times maybe $325, + $200 cash ends up being around $525-$600 in value. No way you'll ever get close to that out of the galaxy rookies. Ebay listings are ending at $485+/- not to mention the fees that come out. With local cats on cl.org asking $575 and getting $475 cash. That's a decent trade. If you really want the SB 9s. Take it asap!

http://www.flightclub.com/g.php?fc=ny&c=bb&i=041683

Exactly what I was thinking! You just convinced me to do the trade. Thanks dude.

I've had a run the last two weeks. Galaxy Rookies, Olives, IV's, SOL Hyperposites, Slim Jenkins, Pink Foams. All Retail

NIKES  had a run ON ME the last two weeks. Galaxy Rookies, Olives, IV's, SOL Hyperposites, Slim Jenkins, Pink Foams. All Retail
$215 + $165 + $160 + $225 + $165 + $220 = $1150

FIXED!

Dam it kinda hurts looking at that! Burn, burn, burning the money away! Me included!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom