Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Well I couldn't wait!!! So I sprayed some shoe protector on the soles and hit the mall!!! Pictures and neck breaking GALORE!!! Violent to say the least! Thanks Sole-Collector and Nike!!!

PS These barely Glow at all. Especially compared to my Solar Yeezy 2!!!
  Awesome bro

But you wore jorts.
Salty!
roll.gif

So what would you wear? Let's get some "style" up in this thread!!! Kilt, tight leather pants, maybe ***-less chaps?
nerd.gif

Where are y'all getting them from now? I need a pair have they released??? Someone pm me.

Someone wanted to trade my pair for banned 1s, no thanks...

Although i do really need a pair of banneds, thats an extremely lowball trade

these are nice but not worth $1000.00

no nickel and dime reseller is going to screw me

as the old saying goes dont "bull**** a bull******"

Last edited:
It's funny to watch all these cats go super hard for some kicks. Not get them. Then smash on the kicks and those who do get them. WHY SO SALTY?!?!?! Everyone takes a L once and a while.

The most I would pay for the GITD is $400, that's the GITD pods too, black pods are EHH.

GL with that famb!! :lol:

*EDIT*

my SC pair arrived yesterday. these are too, too sick man. loving them. blacks pods are off the charts as well. want those too. IMO, all the galaxy shoes, save for the big bangs, are some of the freshest kicks to drop, not only this year, but in some years!! :pimp:

Last edited:
GL with that famb!! :lol:
*EDIT*
my SC pair arrived yesterday. these are too, too sick man. loving them. blacks pods are off the charts as well. want those too. IMO, all the galaxy shoes, save for the big bangs, are some of the freshest kicks to drop, not only this year, but in some years!! :pimp:

word, you'll never find anything galaxy foamposite related for under 400 unless the dude used em up hard for b-ball or something

maybe in a year or two these will drop to around 800-900 like the foams are now, used maybe 500-600 but 400? lol

Last edited:
i just want these so bad,

goodluck to all trying to get these black pods

maybe we will all end up happy for once 

a sneakerhead can dream
smokin.gif

I hadn't worn my GITD Rookie's in a long time and put the Galaxy Rookie's on today and forgot how high the arch is in them. Do any of you guys put different insoles or inserts in them? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom