Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
I won't get a chance to get to a store and try on a previous pair of rookies but I just need to know if these run narrow or not?

I got the GITD pods in my size 10.5 and they're an exact fit, little tight on the pinky toe but nothing i cant deal with. I'd say go up a half size.

Sucks cuz im a 12 :\ guess im going to try and go the 13 route if I can even get a pair :frown:

How do you guys think they're gonna release these?  I suppose we'll find out soon.  But maybe NDC only?  NDC & select house of hoops?  Footlocker, eastbay, etc?

Having 2 pairs of the GID pods, i still think the black pods are a little more toned down and more practical to wear. However, the GID pods makes it cooler in an exclusive type of way. Both are winners.

Size wise im a size 9 and it fits good.. But consider a half size up for those who wants more comfort in it..

Why do I feel like Nike is going to do something stupid and release some of these randomly tomorrow? Makes me want to wake up early and check twitter just in case.

These release the 19th NDC rep confirmed it this morning..... 8:00 AM Eastern Time!

Welcome to two weeks ago :lol: I think the main answer everybody's looking for "now'"is where are they going to release besides NDC & 21 Mercer

Last edited:
They fit true to size for me!!!! And the people who says zoom rookies feel like shiet on feet, these are pretty comfortable imo.

Welcome to two weeks ago
laugh.gif
I think the main answer everybody's looking for "now'"is where are they going to release besides NDC & 21 Mercer
Select HOH's "Welcome to last August"
roll.gif

Select HOH's "Welcome to last August" :rofl:

Select HOH's???? And "Last August" Where'd you get that info from in August, when they didn't even have the release date for 10/19 until after the SC pair came out :rolleyes And unless I missed something on Nike's Twitter page they've "ONLY" said NDC & Niketown 21 Mercer as of now for the Black Pod Galaxy Zoom Rookies. They have that posted like everywhere a couple pages back with an actual picture of the Twitter conversation. So "Welcome to get your facts straight" :lol:

Last edited:
Select HOH's???? And "Last August" Where'd you get that info from in August, when they didn't even have the release date for 10/19 until after the SC pair came out :rolleyes And unless I missed something on Nike's Twitter page they've "ONLY" said NDC & Niketown 21 Mercer as of now for the Black Pod Galaxy Zoom Rookies. They have that posted like everywhere a couple pages back with an actual picture of the Twitter conversation. So "Welcome to get your facts straight" :lol:
:rofl: get em!!

Select HOH's???? And "Last August" Where'd you get that info from in August, when they didn't even have the release date for 10/19 until after the SC pair came out
eyes.gif
And unless I missed something on Nike's Twitter page they've "ONLY" said NDC & Niketown 21 Mercer as of now for the Black Pod Galaxy Zoom Rookies. They have that posted like everywhere a couple pages back with an actual picture of the Twitter conversation. So "Welcome to get your facts straight"
laugh.gif
I work for HOH Columbus ...facts are str8 we get our shipment weds lames

I work for HOH Columbus ...facts are str8 we get our shipment weds lames

But what does that have to do with you saying they where confirmed to release at HOH's in the month of August?? In the month of August they didn't even have a confirmed release date, they where just saying the shoe would come out sometime in the month of September, which the SC GITD Pod pair did and they confirmed the release date for Oct 19 in the month of October not August for the black pod Galaxy Zoom Rookie version and if you work for "HOH Columbus" :wow: and if your getting a shipment this Wednesday why would you care that they releasing on "NDC at 8 am"??? Shouldn't you already be able to lock down a pair from your "HOH Columbus" store??? Anyway you put it your info, come back, or whatever was wrong :rofl:

is lebron fireberry X's for sole collector rookies a good trade?

Back
Top Bottom