Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Guys, relax. It's just shoe. If you didn't get it for retail then you can get these on ebay now for about $600 which isn't hella bad like other shoes. But isn't Nike a little late on this release. The Galaxy theme was so last year's all star game. The next all star game is in a couple months so it will make these shoes worth less. Just wait a couple months, guys. :smile:

heres the pic i promised earlier. Not the greatest but good enough picture. (wearing low cut socks)

thank you jj, i had a feeling they were going to drop a few minutes after 7am cst while everyon else was on ndc. tried the twitter link for ndc, got the error message a few times, refreshed the galaxy rookie page on jj at 7 03am cst and saw a fsr except sz 11.5, added sz 10.5 and 11 to cart but it only allowed me to checkout with the 11. im glad i scored on jj because the guy a dm'ed for at 21 mercer decided to blow me off and just keep the pair, he was a friend of a friend, but still kinda of shady to wait till 6pm to come up with a story about not having the $235 to pay for them even after i had already sent the funds via paypal, smh. got my funds back but still kinda of bitter about missing that pair,

sick.gif
i forgot thanksgiving was next week or else I would've got 2 day or something, i'm in texa sos i hope i get mine by next week
I know man. I was so pumped I got it in my cart that I didn't even think to click the box or whatever for faster shipping. I can't call and pay for faster service now can I 
eyes.gif
 ?

thank you jj, i had a feeling they were going to drop a few minutes after 7am cst while everyon else was on ndc. tried the twitter link for ndc, got the error message a few times, refreshed the galaxy rookie page on jj at 7 03am cst and saw a fsr except sz 11.5, added sz 10.5 and 11 to cart but it only allowed me to checkout with the 11. im glad i scored on jj because the guy a dm'ed for at 21 mercer decided to blow me off and just keep the pair, he was a friend of a friend, but still kinda of shady to wait till 6pm to come up with a story about not having the $235 to pay for them even after i had already sent the funds via paypal, smh. got my funds back but still kinda of bitter about missing that pair,
call him out.

Just to be clear, you've had a pair for sometime now, got another pair on JJ, and you're bitter about missing a 3rd pair from a guy you know through a friend that you used his name to RSVP in a city you don't live in? Is that right...

Just to be clear, you've had a pair for sometime now, got another pair on JJ, and you're bitter about missing a 3rd pair from a guy you know through a friend that you used his name to RSVP in a city you don't live in? Is that right...
thats correct, and i could careless how you or others feel about that. dude was also getting a $100+ tip if he picked them up.

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me! My "homie" was supposed to go no problem then said he couldn't go until TOMORROW!!! WTF Thank G O D I got a pair from NDC!

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO shoe karma at it's finest. Could be another common cancelled order from JJ coming too :nerd:

thats correct, and i could careless how you or others feel about that. dude was also getting a $100+ tip if he picked them up.

Yet you post it here to get a reaction. So it seems like you do care somewhat. don't lie.

I grabbed a 10.5 the same way as you. failed at ndc, refreshed jj and saw a full size run. I wasn't even thinking about grabbing two though. If I did I woulda grabbed 105 and 11 too.

if only i could be as smart as you, but with less ego.

Oh, i also think you are quite the ego one too. But obviously you are gonna say that you "couldn't care less" that I feel that way.

Last edited:
Yet you post it here to get a reaction. So it seems like you do care somewhat. don't lie.
I grabbed a 10.5 the same way as you. failed at ndc, refreshed jj and saw a full size run. I wasn't even thinking about grabbing two though. If I did I woulda grabbed 105 and 11 too.
Oh, i also think you are quite the ego one too. But obviously you are gonna say that you "couldn't care less" that I feel that way.
i disagree that people post to get a reaction, at least someone like me. i post to share my feelings or thoughts about certian shoes, topics, or situations in this matter. i could just tell that the dude was coming out me with his question about my post so i reacted to that, i was never hoping for a positive or negative reaction to my post, just sharing what happened today while trying to obtain a few more pairs of the galaxy rookies.

hey guys that didnt pay with paypal, did nike already officially take the payment from your bank accounts? it shows on my account summary that the 233$ payment was authorized but with a temporary merchant authorization amount may change - waiting for final amount from  merchant. so the funds arent officially deducted from my account yet.

god you guys were right when u said this is gonna be a stressful week... hasnt even been a day and im stressin heavy over these. hopefully nothing goes wrong with my order.

Back
Top Bottom