Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
For whatever reason I thought these were limited to the fact it was only JJ and NDC for internet and Mercer for B&M. But apparently the House of Hoops at Serramonte in the Bay area had them. How many pairs were there? Heard the line was long long long.

HOH Serramonte had 18 pairs raffle... over 1200 people entered :x

HOH Serramonte had 18 pairs raffle... over 1200 people entered :x

WOW. This kid at the YMCA told me that they had 60 pairs. Never listen to kids at the Y I guess.

My fedex track finally up and sad news.

Estimated delivery :
Tues 11/27/2012

Such a long wait. But obviously I'm crying over something like when I get it compared to many more who won't be getting it.

Just got my tracking number. They're coming boys. Better late than never. And I thought they wouldn't ship today

yeeeeah b!tch! WE OUTCHEAAAAAAA GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE!!! bang bang we global now. otf #3hunna #lovesosa i can finally have a peace of mind now!

yeeeeah b!tch! WE OUTCHEAAAAAAA GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE!!! bang bang we global now. otf #3hunna #lovesosa i can finally have a peace of mind now!
Just got my tracking number. They're coming boys. Better late than never. And I thought they wouldn't ship today
finally got my shipping confirmation my pair should arrive tomorrow
Yesir, got my shipping confirmation at 10:37pm westcoast time. Nike must be puttin' in those late night hours. Better late than never. At least in this case.

CHILL WITH THE SWAP MY SIZE X FOR YOUR SIZE Y COMMENTS
CHILL WITH THE PM SENT COMMENTS

INFRACTIONS WILL BE ADDED TO USERS THAT CONTINUE DOING SO.

Mine will be here on Wednesday
smokin.gif
YESSIR!!! Gotta love Nike and Ups ground!!! Mine was originally scheduled for Monday 11/26/12!!! Checked the tracking and it's scheduled for Early delivery on 11/21/12 Wednesday!!!

finally got my shipping confirmation. looks like mostly err'body should get them by wed.
Damn.. I just got my shipping this morning.. mine says: 
Scheduled For Early Delivery On:Monday, 11/26/2012, By End of DayOriginally Scheduled For Delivery On:Tuesday, 11/27/2012, By End of Day I hope they come wednesday doe

YESSIR!!! Gotta love Nike and Ups ground!!! Mine was originally scheduled for Monday 11/26/12!!! Checked the tracking and it's scheduled for Early delivery on 11/21/12 Wednesday!!!

mine says the same thing, my SOLs from friday though don't have any kind of update. maybe they'll both show up wednesday which would be nice

Back
Top Bottom