Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
YESSIR!!! Gotta love Nike and Ups ground!!! Mine was originally scheduled for Monday 11/26/12!!! Checked the tracking and it's scheduled for Early delivery on 11/21/12 Wednesday!!!

mine says the same thing, my SOLs from friday though don't have any kind of update. maybe they'll both show up wednesday which would be nice

my SOLs shipped yesterday... or this morning. have you checked the website for them today?

Mine were shipped last night at 743 pm PST and will be here today by 430! Thats what Im talkin bout..

@So Much Sole 23 glad you will have these in hand soon! They are a clean ***** shoe fam.

Paid 385 for a size 11. They goin for more or less then that resale?
you couldn't just search ebay?

My rookies aren't getting here till monday. 2 pair of olives from ndc come tomorrow tho.

Last edited:
you couldn't just search ebay?
My rookies aren't getting here till monday. 2 pair of olives from ndc come tomorrow tho.
yeah but i'd also like to know what people are seein locally on craigslist and what not. i see most all metallic red foams on ebay for 300+ but on craigslist can find em for 200. But i found mine on craigslist they'll come with a footlocker receipt and all so i know it's real. 

got shipping confirmation last night. sneaks originally scheduled to get here monday but ups bumped it up to tomorrow!!!! 
happy.gif

I got my shipping informatio n but it's coming from Nashville TN and I live in VA so it's no telling when I'll see my pair :smh:

Boys and girls we are live!!! Just got my confirmation. Originally scheduled for delivery 11/28/12 but scheduled for early delivery on 11/27/12. :smokin

Woke up and saw mine had shipped as well. Should be here tomorrow
glasses.gif

Last edited:
How come my tracking doesn't give an estimated shipment date? It seems like some of you have one.
Mine doesn't either, usually I get stuff delivered from NDC on Thursday when I choose the free ground shipping, so I'll likely get them on Friday at the earliest.

All hypebeasts are apparently not getting what they expected, the bay is flooded, so prices will naturally be lower than normal! LOL

Hypebeasts playing each other :smokin

Woke up to my shipping confirmation.

Will be delivered by 3:30p TODAY.....

As you all know, it ain't over til they're in your HANDS!!!!

All hypebeasts are apparently not getting what they expected, the bay is flooded, so prices will naturally be lower than normal! LOL
Hypebeasts playing each other :smokin

So you are saying that these "hypebeast" need to sell out of the bay to make their money?
Man, sucks for those hypebeast to have the buyers from other states or cities beside the bay to pay more for the shipping because they aren't "flooded" like us in the bay.
Oh, I'm being facetious. Also the 1200 people who entered need not to worry at the Serremonte HoH because even tho only 16 people won the raffle, since the bay is "flooded" it still good. Facetious again.

People saying join date don't matter and doesn't define the posters knowledge, I'm starting to think post count don't matter as well with some post I've been seeing from people.

Got tracking last night will be here before thanksgiving

Last edited:
So you are saying that these "hypebeast" need to sell out of the bay to make their money?
Man, sucks for those hypebeast to have the buyers from other states or cities beside the bay to pay more for the shipping because they aren't "flooded" like us in the bay.
Oh, I'm being facetious. Also the 1200 people who entered need not to worry at the Serremonte HoH because even tho only 16 people won the raffle, since the bay is "flooded" it still good. Facetious again.
People saying join date don't matter and doesn't define the posters knowledge, I'm starting to think post count don't matter as well with some post I've been seeing from people.

Im pretty sure homeboy meant ebay not the area.

Even if he meant ebay I still don't get how the prices would be lower because "the bay" got flooded. Am I blind to his meaning?
the bay =eBay. Flooded= everyone putting their pairs up at once.

If there only a small amount of pairs then prices are high.

Since there's XXXX amount of pairs then prices are gonna be lower.

dam u JimmyJazz, once again you have screwed me...order got cancelled today, smh, if you ordered from jj can you state your order number

Even if he meant ebay I still don't get how the prices would be lower because "the bay" got flooded. Am I blind to his meaning?

the bay =eBay. Flooded= everyone putting their pairs up at once.

If there only a small amount of pairs then prices are high.

Since there's XXXX amount of pairs then prices are gonna be lower.

THIS .... that was common NT sense, I guess you have to break it all the down for some posters to get the meaning :rolleyes

mine shipped and should be coming tuesday...hoped they would come before thanksgiving but just thankful I got a pair coming

I read from SC that's someones order was cancelled, anyone else having this issue, I feel bad for that guy. Mine will be here tomorrow

Wow I hear there's a group on fb trying to buy as much Galaxy's as they could. I think they're probably trying to up the price. Lol. People using shoes like stocks.

Does that even work?

Back
Top Bottom