Game 1: 4/18 1030EST (5) Rockets vs. (4) Blazers on ESPN

laugh.gif
roll.gif

e77f480726fae747a6da05c83ee54669.jpg

b4b56d92206ea56e9bfe7d28a4e6b079.jpg

How are they gonna beat the Lakers and lookin like a great team coming into the playoffs but came out today playing like this ...SMH

Is there something that the Lakers did that made them play extra hard everytime they play each other?

BTW, good win Rockets!!

I would be the first one to post the *T-mac gif with the sad face* if they win this series
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

Crazy how almost all the analysts are picking Portland over us, I think we are the nighmare matchup for the Blazers. Who knows maybe its because of Portlands great offense and them having LA's number this year that they picked them
No, that would have been Dallas.

As to the series, Rockets fans are funny. Why don't you all look up Yao's number against the Blazers this season and you will see he is only averaging 15 points against them. Anybody that has watched Portland the last few games will tell you they are a different team then they have been all season. Look at Portland, LA and Houstons records since the All-Star break and let me know what you found out. This is not going to be an easy series for either team but get your facts straight. The game in Portland worst case should have gone to OT because the foul on Yao was BS and there is no way you can call that a "win" for Houston. McMillan only has to plan for one tem for the next 4-7 games and you all know he will have this team ready. I will be there at the Garden nice and early tomorrow pumped as hell for this game.

I'm glad you personally witnessed this game. Blazers fans are quite humorous as well. PPG averages from the regular season don't matter when it comesto playoffs, it all comes down to matchups. Now game 2 is a must win for you guys

and Experience > Youth

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

Any Rockets fans have tickets to games 3 or 4? Im (hopefully) gettin some for game 3 tomorrow. I've never been to a playoff game so I can't wait
I got tickets for game 3. Nosebleeds ftl, but at least im in the building.
ohwell.gif
I'll be in the building for game 3 too, sec 112, row 15. Not bad at
pimp.gif

Im lookin at some tickets in the Red Rowdies section
devil.gif
, can't waittil Friday

lakers need to take some notes from houston on how to win in portland.

this series aint over though i fully expect portland to win game 2 and split the games in houston. i picked portland to win the series, but this defenitly isone of those anything can happen type series.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

this series aint over though i fully expect portland to win game 2 and split the games in houston. i picked portland to win the series, but this defenitly is one of those anything can happen type series.

Be real.

The Rockets know they can beat Portland with their eyes closed. Just see how they played tonight. They had a firesome edge to their play.

Portland, I feel sorry for the city. They even had Mr. Stern out there rooting for them. -_-

I was torn between cheering for Aaron Brooks and the Blazers.

Brooks tho...turning his game on this year
pimp.gif
Too bad he's not in Rip City

Yao and Brooks looked amazing tonight. This game hurt to watch BUT...

I don't know how a city excited about their team is a bad thing? We fail because we support our team? What were we suppose to do....ummm...not supportthem? Only support them when and if they win?

I wouldn't want to look like a bandwagon idiot now would I?..........OH WAIT....

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

this series aint over though i fully expect portland to win game 2 and split the games in houston. i picked portland to win the series, but this defenitly is one of those anything can happen type series.

Be real.

The Rockets know they can beat Portland with their eyes closed. Just see how they played tonight. They had a firesome edge to their play.

Portland, I feel sorry for the city. They even had Mr. Stern out there rooting for them. -_-
its a 7 game series my man, that blowout win tonight don't mean diddily poo if portland ends up winning 4 games this series by 3,2,5,and 1point in each game respectivly.

that being said, i was suprised how the rockets came out strong and kept it comming from start to finish when i expected them to fizzle and for portland tomake a run to get back in it.

Originally Posted by lilfeet47

I don't know how a city excited about their team is a bad thing? We fail because we support our team? What were we suppose to do....ummm...not support them? Only support them when and if they win?
I know, right! People are laughing that we support our team?
roll.gif
FOH.

that being said, i was suprised how the rockets came out strong and kept it comming from start to finish when i expected them to fizzle and for portland to make a run to get back in it.
I was expecting the Blazers to make a 3rd quarter run too, just like they had done all season. But I guess the Rockets weren't having thattonight
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom