GAME 5 EC SEMIS - CLE V BOS

This is weird. The refs are calling the game fair for once. I expect things to change in the second half. Although Cavs fans must be real tight right  now.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Uh...so what is Bron doing out there?
Contemplating about which team he's gonna play for next season
smh.gif

refs fell asleep earlier.

the bailouts begin for the king.. if im getting a foul called against me, im getting blood.

Big Baby is THE worst player and Doc keeps sending him out there. Doc needs to go next year. I'm done with his subbing decisions. Put Shelden in!

God I hate watching Pierce play... Does the same %@%! every time he gets the ball(trying to get a foul)... Then when something happens he mean muggs like if he is doing something...

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Stern will actually make the Cavs lose. He knows if the Cavs lose, it means Lebron is going to New York, which ultimately is better for the NBA in the long run.....

-Stern will make the cavs go to the finals, because he wants a Kobe lebron matchup
-Stern will make sure the cavs lose, so lebron will leave to new york

so which one is it?

the celtics need to have a decent lead late in the 4th quarter to win this game. if this game is close in the final few minutes mark my words the cavs, "6th man" will go to work for them.

Back
Top Bottom