GAME 5 EC SEMIS - CLE V BOS

Pierce just giving what the defense takes him.
I noticed that too.
laugh.gif

Tony allen and [esp] ray are playing some top tier defense. Game is kinda boring now; neither team has rythm. How can bron lower his shoulder and run into someone and it's a foul on the other person?

I don't care what anyone says, Mike Brown is a HORRIBLE COACH. That team is way to deep to not sweep every team. Give Phil Jackson, or even Jerry Sloan this team and they're champs.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Tony allen and [esp] ray are playing some top tier defense. Game is kinda boring now; neither team has rythm. How can bron lower his shoulder and run into someone and it's a foul on the other person?

Cause he's LeBron James and the refs had to do something...the game was getting away from the Cavs. 

That Z 3 point play was HUGE. I expect LeBron to come out firing in the 3rd. Cause what happened in the 1st half was downright perplexing, I don't know what he was trying to accomplish.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Stern will actually make the Cavs lose. He knows if the Cavs lose, it means Lebron is going to New York, which ultimately is better for the NBA in the long run.....

-Stern will make the cavs go to the finals, because he wants a Kobe lebron matchup
-Stern will make sure the cavs lose, so lebron will leave to new york

so which one is it?

so either way, stern has a plan
roll.gif

laugh.gif

What else Lebron can do rather than bulldozing his way to the basket all the time?...

I'm watching the exact Lebron from last season..

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I don't care what anyone says, Mike Brown is a HORRIBLE COACH. That team is way to deep to not sweep every team. Give Phil Jackson, or even Jerry Sloan this team and they're champs.
Mike Brown is a horrible coach, but the Cavs aren't good enough to sweep every team. Hell, no team is

big three is alive tonight. they're jealous Rondo was getting all the spotlight.....

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Brown sucks...but most of the blame so far can fall on Bron's shoulders.  Dude looks checked out/disinterested....in the playoffs???!!!??? 
eek.gif
smh.gif
  I'd be really disappointed if I was a Cavs fan right now with the effort of #23

Back
Top Bottom