What has been the game of the year?
Alot of great titles

GOW

Uncharted 3 

Arkham City

MW3

Battlefield 3

LA Noire

Some of you guys have good formats. Post it up.

For me i say Arkham City

You forgot Skyrim, but I'm going to have to go with UC3 and Arkham City as honorable mention.

I have yet to play Uncharted 3, but if it's seriously better than Arkham City, I'll be VERY impressed. The immersiveness in Arkham City is like nothing else.

just copped arkham on bf... wow only like an hr in but that game is amazing.. I thought GOW came out in 2010?

Arkham City

Uncharted 3 just didn't seem as impressive as the second one. It's still an amazing game, but Arkham was just
eek.gif

My only gripe about Uncharted 3 is was way too short. Some of the Chapters were so damn short and was only good for a transition into another part of the story. And it sucks that Uncharted came out during MW3 and Battlefield 3. It has a fun online replay but I feel like it is over shadowed by the other better online games.

Still yet to play Batman but I'll pick it up when it is on sale.

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

BF3

laugh.gif
 Really?  I don't think MW3 or BF3 should even be considered for GOTY.  I'd say Arkham City right now.  I haven't cracked UC3/Skyrim open yet.  Get to those in the next couple weeks.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

What has been the game of the year?
Alot of great titles

GOW Skyrim

Uncharted 3 

Arkham City

MW3 Skyward Sword

Battlefield 3 ACR

LA Noire Dead Space 2

Some of you guys have good formats. Post it up.

For me i say Arkham City
*Fixed,my personal list

GOTY for me has to be Skyrim,I've clocked in more hours on it already than any other game in recent memory and I haven't even done a quarter of the things there are to do
sick.gif
. Probably one of the most enjoyable games I've played .

Skyrim, and it isn't even close. Seriously.
laugh.gif

Not only one of the best games this year, but one of the best games of all time.

Gears of War as the most complete package. Skyrim due to the single player experience.

my top 3 would be

LA Noir - unbelievably detailed, great story.
Uncharted 3 - like the other poster said it's too short, but a really great game
Skyward Sword - just started playing it, but it could be the best of the series

i have to go with skyrim right now ... i haven't touched zelda or batman yet ... uc3 was sick but after i beat it ... i had no interest

Would anyone consider Heavy Rain goty?
I briefly played it at a buddy's house and that game made me want to buy a ps3.

^

It came out last year,pretty unique game. I loved it but RDR and ME2 were my GOTY's for last year.

Back
Top Bottom