Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Wow. That ending... that escalated quickly!
And the sounds effects.... 💀

So was this another case of mistaken murder?
Daemon made it clear that he was after Aemond, but because Blood & Cheese couldn't find him, they just decided to go with the next available option?!

when those two dudes asked daemon "what if we cant find him" and the scene just ends with daemon looking at them and then later those two said daemon told them "a son for a son" so that was the second option and they accomplished their mission

Killing young babes in their bed got me questioning my Team Black allegiance :smh:

Apparently that whole scene is much worse in the book.

SmartSelect_20240617_161647_Chrome.jpg

20240617_170609.jpg

tumblr_8e4ee15693d4d004055ff75587e1e4dd_aa86ce2a_400.gif

Getting ready to roll & watch this szn premiere in a bit. Had to catch up last nite and got tired of watching.

Gonna probably wait til after this latest Rambo installment is done on cable television. Kids getting deleted and limbs flying off in the same scene is off the rails. Sounds right at home in King’s Landing tbh.

Looking forward to watching especially since there’s no better option atm. Think there’s some nba thing happening but nobody cares about Boston where it’s going on.

scenes like this ending hit a whole lot different now that i have a kid of mine own sheesh :smh:

that left me uneasy

Yeah, knew where that scene was going and had to hit that x2 speed since I ain't built to watch stuff like that. What did piss me off though was how there looked to be a lot more time left in the episode and then the credits just rolled since they wanted the credits to take forever:angry:

Recent rewatch put me on the future seeing/telling sister who spoke on her brother getting a dragon at the cost of an eye so.......I knew when she said she was scared of the rats that something was up.
Soon as Daemon propositioned Cheese and he was a rat catcher I was like damn, Aemond going to die Episode 1?

Thankful it was a noncharacter death. I'm not ready for a main character to get snuffed in the 1st episode.
GOT and HOD be killing off all my favorites when least expected.

Back
Top Bottom