Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

1718752259402.png

IYKYK. :emoji_eyes:

Helaena some sort of prophet. First with the beast beneath the boards and now worried about the rats. Aegon better start listening

Did no one pay attention to her in season 1. She said it would cost Aemond an eye to gain a dragon.

why did i initially think it was Larys going down on Queen
:lol:

I’m fully expecting him to get something or try.

1718767882449.gif

He already noticing how close Crison and Alicent seem to be

“It was messy as ****,” Cooke said of the sex scene, involving her character Alicent Hightower, whose intricate schemes to hold onto power have sometimes aligned with bedroom shenanigans. “It wasn’t beautiful, and that was really fun to do.”

The scene, which she also called “animalistic” and “carnal,” was cut by showrunner Ryan Condal because he felt it didn’t advance what the audience already knew. “I think Ryan said we weren’t learning any more about the characters, which I disagree with slightly, but it’s okay,” Cooke added, in way to indicate there are no hard feelings. “It’s his show.”

IMG_4251.gif

Might be the first Blu Ray of a television show I purchase in a long time for the bonus/cut scenes...

My girl is doing a rewatch..

Battle of the bastards was truly the last great moment.. capped by Ramsays well deserved death

But catching little scenes got me so damned annoyed

Back
Top Bottom