Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

IMG_4423.jpeg

I know that feeling well. Happened to me a lot when my wife re-watched Lost a couple years ago. :angry::lol:

Anytime I see 1 of a couple characters I either walk back out the room or get her to change it

Even Tyrion in the end, all I could think is how dumb some of this stuff sounds and lengths he’s going to

But ain’t no way I could do lost again

Man I don’t remember what happened in the first season at all. I hope it eventually clicks for me because I ain’t doing a rewatch. Or maybe this season will be so mind blowing that I don’t even care to remember season 1.
Me: there is way too much content out for me to be rewatching HOTD S1. I don’t have time for that ****.
Me: so glad I rewatched HOTD S1

If Aemond takes one more step into weirdo I’m ripping him from my avy like Otto’s pin

Criston hate:

-He’s guarding Allicent still when his job means he should be guarding the Queen or King (which is now Halaena, King Aegon’s wife and sister). Allicent is now the Queen Mother not the queen, he’s just standing outside her door for the yambs

-He did the Twin dirty about the cloak (both are Kingsguard), Criston called the twin’s cloak literally dirty (white clean cloak means you’re pledged to the throne/supposed to not have sex lol which Criston has clearly done himself)

-Sent the twin off on Mission Impossible Death Protocol

-Overall he’s a simp

Back
Top Bottom