Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

I’ve also been waiting to claim my allegiance …….

#TEAMGREEN!

Traitor the the NT Realm.

1719811912514.png

Honestly The greens so lucky rn. The blacks should be winning this easy if not for the massive handicaps Rhynera has to deal with (being a woman in power in this time period and Daemons Recklessness/carelessness).

Otto the only person that was smart and had sense is gone rn. The only other person that got some sense but isn’t actually smart is Alicent and no one listen to her anyway. Larys cunning and got influence but he’s not really a decision maker and on the outs with his own family so they would struggle to take one of the most important castles cause of him. Aegon trying to rush to fight and if he can’t do that he in the streets getting drunk like nothing serious happening with his bois he promoted for no reason. No one respect him as king the small council fighting. Cole don’t know what he doing if it’s not a battle plan and you know he got that stoopid haircut cause he thought it would make him look smart.

They should be getting WASHED!

A HotD episode with some D action! Moondancer is magnificent beast!

And, yes, I really liked that last scene. The realization by both on what had happened!
Alicent, with so much pride and wanting to avoid the embarrassment of "misunderstanding" Viserys. Realistically, I don't think she could do anything now to prevent the war anyway, seeing as her power in the war room has been shrinking and Aegon becoming more out of control. Meanwhile, Rhae's little smirk at the very end, knowing the truth, was the perfect ending.

Man, Harrenhal looks like a haunted dump. The curse is real! I wonder who that lady is. 🤔

All of a sudden I’m lost.
This opening scene, who the **** are these kids????? Man I’m going to have to read an episode recap or two.

What I read is that people who want more action will get plenty of it every episode now.
I never read the books, but know enough that there will be wars... so I just took this as a buildup... the calm before the storm.

Back
Top Bottom